BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

mykey

Superstar
Daps
IoN, Coli brehs about to start cutting them royalty checks
:mjlol:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
People are really hoping he gets locked up. And they even now wanting Jay-Z to get locked up . And the only thing I read is the shooting incident in his house. The rest is sex and drugs. As if there is any rapper not involved. I read everything and I dont see this epstein shyt everyone claims. I do see wreckless behaviour. But al those rappers and affiliated people are now dropping him, while the money was flowing they all loved him or knocked him for not feeding them money.

Only Guy who is up front in this to me is Roger Bonds.
Sorry breh I missed that what did roger bonds say about all this ??? …. And I agree with you … he hasn’t actully been convicted of anything or there is no proof …… and everyone is dropping him etc ….. that just goes to show you how fake Hollywood / hiphop circles / endorsements etc are they love it when the money is rollling in now he’s at his darkest and all his so called friends in hiphop and outside hiphop nowhere to be seen ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
These industry nikkas ain't real friends. Then u got the people who would rather mind they business until the facts come out. Which makes sense. The nikkas tearing him down tho when they was supposedly cool. Yea them the real phonies right there. Especially considering alot of them partied wit this nikka and know what he bout.
Yeah I agree … it was all good when they were at his parties or getting money with the nikka ……like u said very phonie people in the industry now it seems they trying to focus there energy on jay z or some people are suggesting that

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Sorry breh I missed that what did roger bonds say about all this ??? …. And I agree with you … he hasn’t actully been convicted of anything or there is no proof …… and everyone is dropping him etc ….. that just goes to show you how fake Hollywood / hiphop circles / endorsements etc are they love it when the money is rollling in now he’s at his darkest and all his so called friends in hiphop and outside hiphop nowhere to be seen ….
He basicly told Puff was abusieve and living wreckless , but he never exeperienced what is said, and Cassie did some things

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
He basicly told Puff was abusieve and living wreckless , but he never exeperienced what is said, and Cassie did some things
Yeah I seee … none of these females will be innocent Cassie included I can believe that … we live in a world where women get way more sympathy and forget to mention the bullshyt they did or it gets overlooked …..am not sure if puffy guilty or not …. I just find it crazy how he hasn’t even been charged yet .. yet alone convicted and the majority seem to turn on him just goes to show how fake most these rappers , Hollywood stars, and endorsements are

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I seee … none of these females will be innocent Cassie included I can believe that … we live in a world where women get way more sympathy and forget to mention the bullshyt they did or it gets overlooked …..am not sure if puffy guilty or not …. I just find it crazy how he hasn’t even been charged yet .. yet alone convicted and the majority seem to turn on him just goes to show how fake most these rappers , Hollywood stars, and endorsements are

whores will make music twerk with the president bragging about being a prostitute and taking money from dudes and loving to be fukked by criminals and then we supposed to feel sad and see them as victims.

No lock Diddy and all them hoes up.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
whores will make music twerk with the president bragging about being a prostitute and taking money from dudes and loving to be fukked by criminals and then we supposed to feel sad and see them as victims.

No lock Diddy and all them hoes up.
Can’t just Lock everyone up breh … until there is actul proof or evidence until then am sitting on the Fence with this one … people were praying for puffys down fall for a long time especially when keffe Dee came out with his claims so this just adds to it … we wil wait n see where this goes …. I wouldn’t suprise me if he did get arrested but going to trial or him getting convicted that’s a different story …..

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
fukk this fakkit he got 2Pac killed too. This fakkit needs to burn and diddy bop his azz into life in prison or better yet the electric chair…. fukk puff fakkit with a hiv carrier. This isn’t a good thing to say but he’s 5x worst than R.Kelly. Not that, that makes R.Kelly good or anything he’s a pedofile sick fukk too. I legit felt bad for Cassie she seemed like a good girl who was cursed. And that lil rob guys suspect af himself but I believe most of what he said that I’ve read or heard, except for wen he said diddy and his son killed someone in broad day light and got away with it (Similar to Frank Lucas killing Stringer in American Gangster).

No Diddy
Is the
New
No Homo
Explains it all. You Pac weirdos are unhinged af

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Can’t just Lock everyone up breh … until there is actul proof or evidence until then am sitting on the Fence with this one … people were praying for puffys down fall for a long time especially when keffe Dee came out with his claims so this just adds to it … we wil wait n see where this goes …. I wouldn’t suprise me if he did get arrested but going to trial or him getting convicted that’s a different story …..

nah I know I am saying if found guilty, don't let the hoes, the security, etc. everyone who was complicit and never reported anything off the hook.

It's one thing to see shyt going left and bounce ASAP but looooootta these folks were down for the ride, enjoying the "good times" feeling untouchable and bragging about the lifestyle.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

More Ex-girlfriend(s), Danity Kane member(s), 50 Cent, Mase, Katt Williams & Others.

full
: "....Diddy is going to want to party. It's your job to tell him no."