BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It will be a tough task to get Puff locked up but his reputation and influence is all the way done. There may be video's of freak offs but depending how those video's look it may be tough to determine if those on the video were doing it under pressure rather than consensual.

He holds a position of influence and power, so it is never truly consensual unless the other party admits that is was on record. Anything "I felt forced into doing....because I feared...."

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I'm too lazy to Google it. What did Diddy do wrong? So like he's into kinky shyt and he's bi-sexual. Like what's illegal about it? And maybe he sexually harassed people. Is that really worth doing a whole raid and going to jail for that?

He'd be lucky if it's that. shyt probably more occult in reality and he's being the fall guy.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Again. It wasn't Pac that shot. Did you read the the link you posted?
You don’t know that. The family blames pac. Doesn’t matter who tries to cover for him. It was his gun. If puff or biggie was in the same situation bet you wouldn’t believe any defense from their side :mjlol: Hypocrites

Last edited: