BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
He's playing politics

I see. So looking like it was basically to stoke the no tangible no vote flame enough to reduce black turnout numbers for election

My message to black Americans is do not blindly support any political party or politician simply because of the letter next to their name. Make them earn your vote! All 80 members of the CA Assembly are up for election this November. That’s your opportunity to make your voices heard.

Daps

so, because some of us are too stupid and uneducated to understand basic civics, we should sit home and aid the campaign of a nazi who’s financed by nazis, supported by nazis, has a staff of nazis on the ready to fill government positions, and intends - on day one (his words) - to enact a nazi playbook that will set black america on the path to genocide.

i am embarrassed by a lot of black people.

:unimpressed:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He's playing politics

IT PLAYED OUT JUST LIKE
I SAID IT DID ...

THEY TRIED TO SWEEP
THE BILLS UNDER THE RUG
AND HE PUT THEM ON THE TABLE
IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, FORCING
THE DEMS TO SHOW THEIR HAND.

@LeVraiPapi LYING HATIAN ASS
RAN IN HERE MAKING UP AMENDMENTS
:devil:
:evil:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if he's against it then why did he push to bring it up for vote

For the same reason Democrats are forming studies pretending like they want to give black people reperations#PoliticalTheatre

Not sure how you couldnt be happy about this. Rgardless if the Republicans are just trying to use black people as a political hockey puck. The point is the optics are bad. Which means it should force their hand to either have to speak on this,or stop stalling. How many times do we have to tell you? #BothSides is a win win situation. Win or lose,black people will gain clarity neccessary for our next move:respect:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
so, because some of us are too stupid and uneducated to understand basic civics, we should sit home and aid the campaign of a nazi who’s financed by nazis, supported by nazis, has a staff of nazis on the ready to fill government positions, and intends - on day one (his words) - to enact a nazi playbook that will set black america on the path to genocide.

i am embarrassed by a lot of black people.

:unimpressed:

Stay out of black Americans business :ufdup:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
this is one of the biggest events of disrespect from democrats to black americans in recent history. pay attention to certain posters reactions to it especially the ones who try to downplay the significance of it.

this is major. there has never ever been a time where democrats had black citizens believing they were going to be giving specific cash payments for reparations like this with all these hearings. this is not going over well. black americans in california are rejecting the disrespect.

Last edited: