BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Duh.

Reparations is a federal concern and not appropriate to make the case for it at state level. That will ensure a shyt ton of ADOS get left out.

I'm not sure how anyone is surprised. All that work and couldn't even read the room to know when you're being patronized.
Exactly.

If I were one of the ones pushing this as a test case I would've been there observing the play in real time. If I were an FBA living in Watts or where ever I would have liked and shared the bill and went about my day.

On the one hand a lot of shyt starts in California but actually expecting a law benefiting FBA to pass in California or anywhere is extremel unlikely

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
He only come in here to run interference and make up shyt. Hoping to get the thread bushed. Those shills did the same thing to the Venezuelan gang thread. You notice most of the usual lying ass shills ain't step foot in here.
:mjlol:

The thread where Luke looked like a babbling idiot got bushed too

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is the equivalent of being top of your class in grades then finding out your school is a non accredited scam and you won't be getting your 4year degree.

Black americans in California were recieving fake applause from top democrats after eloquently explaining and justifying the case for reparations.

Yall don't understand the hard work that went into this. Huge slap in the face. All these "yall dumb for falling for it" type comments getting blocked.

It's not about having dumb blind faith in politicians. we took responsibility ourselves and politically activated to make a legal push for reparations.

All of that added up to California government breaking its own procedure rules to kill the bills. we have Never seen this before.

Black Democrats are too kumbaya and loving of thy neighbor..they cannot articulate or express their own Black interests without lumping other groups in.

They cannot speak solely for Black interests within a Democratic system, and feel they need to somehow feed every other group from their own benefits.

Black Democrats need to carve their own path within the Democratic system, because their needs and concerns are different to those of Whites, Arabs, Hispanics and Asians.

Black Democracts also need to highlight the vast support for foreign Israel to drive their point home.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Well is now safe to say both sides or we still holding on to the belief that we can "push" them to do the right thing?

Well maybe seeing illegals get free homes might break the spell who knows

deathblow would be a video compilation of all of the fake pats on the back democrats have been giving us at these reparations hearings in california.

knowing full well they were time wasting but pretending that our short speeches for reparations at the hearings had won them over. "thank you so much for your input". they were working Hard to patronize us. alot of us tuned in to the hearings. the politicians were actively pretending we were well on our way to them signing off on cash payment reparations literally with standing ovation applause. nobody is talking about that part.

they gave us plenty of paperwork, legal, and political hurdles to jump over and we black americans cleared them instead of just giving up on the process. now that the bills were ready to be presented they threw their own process out of the window. absolutely ridiculous.

they keep doing this to us. all these fake sympathy town halls after uprisings/riots happen. govt has spent reparations money 10times over repairing the country after cities burn up in protest to racism.

Snake316

Pro
Daps
:beli: After Trump is defeated Black America needs to sit down and have a serious discussion on where do we go from here politically. If that means making Kamala a one term President then so be it. Blindly voting Democrat isn’t doing us any favors

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Traore, the Colombian VP, the African lady who ended child marriages in her country and the African lady who kept Israel from being included in making African decisions are the only Black Leaders worth anything world wide

Our leaders dropped the fukking ball. Only good at killing hope. Destroying our heritage and making sure our ancestors can never rest in the peace they deserve

This bill dude is Muslim and Lebanese :mjpls:and Republican? :mjpls:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I see. So looking like it was basically to stoke the no tangible no vote flame enough to reduce black turnout numbers for election

It's funny how elected Republicans use the EXACT SAME LANGUAGE as bothsides coli nikkas that otherwise don't give a shyt about politics. I mean the EXACT same words without even a hitch of nuance. As if we needed proof these both sides niccas was built in a factory by Republicans.

Anyway the reparations debate has been nothing but manipulative, disingenuous fodder for black pro-Trump Republicans. I mean niccas is really congratulating some conservative cac who admits he's against reparations. "He held they feet to the fire"

Yeah I'm done taking this serious. nikkas don't want reparations they just want an excuse to be pro-Trump Republic00ns.