BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
You really believe that you will get reparations?

We got emancipation two years after the civil war started and that was just in the states of rebellion.

The only way they'll give us reparations is if there was a Ukraine situation with foreign occupiers and FBA people were refusing to fight.

The people in Ukraine don’t enjoy the situation they’re in.

They are only fighting for their lives to preserve their sovereignty of their country from a foreign enemy.

I can assure you black California or any FBA folks in this country wanting reparations would not want what they are dealing with.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And mothafukkas got the audacity to get upset with people for not voting because of shyt like this. These clowns on both sides steady hype you fools up with fear mongering tactics like they been doing for years and y’all still fall for the okey doke. Kissing white ass when we should have been taking what’s ours in the first place.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The people in Ukraine don’t enjoy the situation they’re in.

They are only fighting for their lives to preserve their sovereignty of their country from a foreign enemy.

I can assure you black California or any FBA folks in this country wanting reparations would not want what they are dealing with.
That's my point you will not get reparations until they have no choice to give them to you.

Why wasn't this covered in the media extensively?

Because they knew it wouldn't pass.

If you think reparations are around the corner I wouldn't hold my breath.

If there was a vote for the systematic genocide of FBA's It would pass.

Menna

All Star
Daps

both bills were drafted to
1. Create a freedmen agency to ensure reparations go to black americans with freedman lineage
2. create a reparations fund with resources that would immediately go to us.

every hoop placed in front of us to follow the proper channels of this political process was jumped through patiently. Its to the point that the california government has now broken its own rules and process just in order to shut these reparations bills down.

The strategy of sending black americans to indefinite reparations study panels and hearings while secretly planning to never deliver has now failed and california has now greatly jeopardized democrat support for the forseeable future.

Black americans in california were at the hearings watching closely and were Highly upset at the underhanded tactics being used and made sure to tell the media this will impact kamala's chance at election

the good sister Kamilah Moore who was a major part of california reparations committees called into tariq's broadcast to give a play by play of the very dirty tactics California Democrats were using. I was stunned. This is all in the middle of Gavin Newsome offering illegals down payments on houses. this makes absolutely no sense to continue robbery of black americans who are Owed reparations this is not a handout this is stolen compensation.

----UPDATE----
one of the assemblymen was seen on camera mocking the black people who were demanding the bills be signed.

They don’t have enough to give to immigrants AND reparations

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Duh.

Reparations is a federal concern and not appropriate to make the case for it at state level. That will ensure a shyt ton of ADOS get left out.

I'm not sure how anyone is surprised. All that work and couldn't even read the room to know when you're being patronized.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
And mothafukkas got the audacity to get upset with people for not voting because of shyt like this. These clowns on both sides steady hype you fools up with fear mongering tactics like they been doing for years and y’all still fall for the okey doke. Kissing white ass when we should have been taking what’s ours in the first place.
Most of those people saying that aren't ados. Immigrant black people view America as a place to make money. Their loyalty lies with their homeland. If you're not ados I don't really care to hear your political opinion as their goals are different than mine.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Republicans tried to use this as a "look the democrats wont give reperations" when they wont either? Anyone that doesnt think this was a finesse from the jump?

So if he's against it then why did he push to bring it up for vote
Them hoes needed to be exposed. Hopefully Black people will pay attention. Genius if you ask me.:ehh:

Last edited:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Maybe Reparations happen, maybe they don't. More than likely they won't. America hates black Americans and always has. Democrats are letting in immigrants en mass so they won't have to rely on our vote anymore. Republicans are openly anti black. We between a rock and a hard place as always.

Get your money up brehs. The road ahead is bumpy