BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Professor Emeritus

Any thoughts on this?

He does not qualify for reparations because he is not a descendant of Freedmans. I asked him plenty of times and he dodges the question and also his wife is a Non-Black immigrant.

Are you qualified to receive reparations for your ancestors being in slaved here in the United States of America?

Had to fix that for you.

We are asking for tangibles for Black Americans only.

As a Black person, are you a descendant of Black people who survived slavery in American and who built the United States from scratch?

I asked you that before and you dodged the question:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If democrats are pro "rising tides lift all boats". Why dont they just create a bill that gives all immigrants that faced discrimination and injustice large sums of money?

It would be more likely to pass legally,since it includes everyone. If your logic is that you are for policies that help everyone. And that policies that will help some black people are still black policies. Why not just push something for everyone through? You clearly dont care about making all black people happy,if you arent pro black specefic agendas and policy. So just give some of us reperations if its something you truly want to do:respect:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Democrats cant blame republicans...that some deflective BS and they know it. It was the California Elitist Academia Demoncrats that choose a new set of debt slaves that will work for those measly wages we all know are not a fair living wage.

Immigrants (aka new slaves) will get easy financing in the 15 minute cities the globalists agenda has coming. All these shyty cities will be turned around and big money will come in and acquire land on the cheap, and get all those sheep to get home loans on condensed condo type living.

Fuk them politicians, they took the side of big business and it needed new set of slaves. game, set match elite scum i will do my part at the local level to get the globalists out of our politics.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Democrats cant blame republicans...that some deflective BS and they know it. It was the California Elitist Academia Demoncrats that choose a new set of debt slaves that will work for those measly wages we all know are not a fair living wage.

Immigrants (aka new slaves) will get easy financing in the 15 minute cities the globalists agenda has coming. All these shyty cities will be turned around and big money will come in and acquire land on the cheap, and get all those sheep to get home loans on condensed condo type living.

Fuk them politicians, they took the side of big business and it needed new set of slaves. game, set match elite scum i will do my part at the local level to get the globalists out of our politics.

And they will call in those cheap loans and collapse the economy before they give black people reparations.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I just don't have any faith in them doing anything for black people. They have a long track record of doing the opposite
Reparations never registered on my attention meter. This country is designed to never allow that to happen. Black folk with anymore economic power than they already have (regardless of where it's spent) is a threat to international security. I doubt the even African Governments would be in favor of it happening.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Reparations never registered on my attention meter. This country is designed to never allow that to happen. Black folk with anymore economic power than they already have (regardless of where it's spent) is a threat to international security. I doubt the even African Governments would be in favor of it happening.

The African governments are controlled by the central banks just like most of the rest of the world.
The Bank for International Settlements controls the central banks. It's based in Basel, Switzerland.

The only countries not under central bank control are Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, and Bolivia.

Now ask yourself, what does the media say about those countries?
You don't have to think too hard about what's going on.

This goes all the way back to Europe. If they don't agree with the politics, politicians in the U.S. won't push it.
They try to kill anybody that talks against them.

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
This is the equivalent of being top of your class in grades then finding out your school is a non accredited scam and you won't be getting your 4year degree.

Black americans in California were recieving fake applause from top democrats after eloquently explaining and justifying the case for reparations.

Yall don't understand the hard work that went into this. Huge slap in the face. All these "yall dumb for falling for it" type comments getting blocked.

It's not about having dumb blind faith in politicians. we took responsibility ourselves and politically activated to make a legal push for reparations.

All of that added up to California government breaking its own procedure rules to kill the bills. we have Never seen this before.