BREAKING: "BlueLeaks" over 270GB of data from hundreds of police departments LEAKED!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anonymous finally came through :ohhh:
I want a special apology from each and every one of you in denial delusionalists calling us Tin Foilers, Liars, Conspiracy nerds, and such because I been said this, months ago. Where the fuk is that thread at??! Hackers gonna hack and do the damn thing - I told you all this would be a cyber war. This was going down.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh, but when i said police was behind all these fireworks, coli nikkas said i had on the tin foil. That *I* was the crazy one.

I was on top of the Panama papers but Americans wasnt checking for it cuz Obama said it was all good.

:sas1:

@Nicole0416 Come thru, fam.
Girlllllll!! Sis did we call it or what???!! We’ve been saying all this for the longest.
:myman::salute:.. :youngsabo:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whew::obama:
Never doubt the power of inside information.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ano...tein’s-black-book.783350/page-7#post-37847250
:sas2:
Anonymous is nothing to play with - they have black hactivists too specific for these purposes. They’re the ones who doxxed the Ferguson police department and released private details. They also took down a whole cyber security faction of the FBI and had them in their irc chat groups begging for them to stop the cyber attacks (took over bank accounts, social security #s, email, information of friends and associates. They also DDOS’d corporations and govt agencies via forcing them to lose millions and a potential merger due to their association with a DOJ agent. They have compromised a CEO and hackjacked their family members due to the above. Once they say they will address the issue - they will proceed unabated by any and all means.

The only time they put out public messages is bc they fully intend to follow through.

It’s not a game; the worst thing you can do is underestimate the opposition. That Anon network has connects leaking info from the White House. This is an unprecedented data breach
:mjlol:

Another dumb motherf’er speaks ... they have black hactivists. Lol at your brainwashed stereotyping ass thinking that black people aren’t capable of being coders and cyber researcher in the legion to represent black interests.

Anonymous are the same organization that exposed DarkNet. (DN is like the 4ch** of pedos)

I’m crazy and have no intel or connects though.
:ohhh:
This shyt hits kind of different now huh??
:leostare:
Anonymous are the same organization that exposed DarkNet. (DN is like the 4ch** of pedos)
Breach is crazy. Even COVID is social distancing itself from this data dump - this was not part of the plan
giphy.gif

The government doesn’t even know who “they” are
:deadrose:Last time they tried, they ended up zoning in on the wrong people which the govt will never disclose.
It’s a thankless job but me and @HarlemHottie will continue to be of service. You’re all welcome.
:unimpressed:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The cacs like @Box Factory (who was mad as shyt that I said it was a white man who was the assailant, btw) and his “all lives matter” crowd are about to flood this thread and site like crazy. Be prepared for the influx. The whites hate when things don’t go their way or when they’re vulnerabilities are exposed. Be vigilant and alert, in defense at all times - online and off. The Level Up has started...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly.

Shyt never ended.

This site is probably monitored for all we know.
I Said that back in 2018 during the BIE (Black identity extremist) breach. But I was told that it wasn’t that serious and that We (as in people speaking on it) were paranoid.
oh shytttttt... lmao. coli infiltration is real. I've been screenshot! The comments on that ***** racist white supremacist link... smfh.
Not happening. Someone from here already screenshot one of my posts over at that cac ***** site, then someone from here also, @CainsControl is falsely accusing me of having a Reddit page, which I don’t. He so weird about it that copied the wrong info.

Do you plan to steal data and personal information from users?? Basically you’re admitting to trying to doxx this forum on the backend for users’ personal information and positioning yourself as a possible security breach to the integrity of this site?
:mjpls::jbhmm:

But there was a cac coalition and their c00nstituents who were running wild in here, too busy focused on the wrong issues. No wonder why they wanted some of us out the paint so bad, “running us off the site” - too much truth to power. This is the result

200.gif