BREAKING: "BlueLeaks" over 270GB of data from hundreds of police departments LEAKED!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

".......This is interesting...."​

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Long time coming
That's the thing about the Internet
It was always intended to be a weapon for the mind
And that's the thing about war
The best weapon is in the mind of ya enemy

The power of the people was undermined I think
So its not a checkmate but its definitely a
"Your move bytch"
For the masses

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I always knew it was bullshyt, ever since that garbage ass BIE document popped up they was looking to make all of us enemies of the state... it's like white america doesnt want black folks gaining any semblance of control away from them...:hhh: jesus christ they don't want that white power structure to be crippled in ANY way... all those resources and federal agencies playing these little games...

tenor.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
of course nothing will happen if you do nothing.

but most can’t or are not in a position to do anything, and the ones who are, you would have to comb through the data, see what’s there and then see if it’s something tangible, but like the poster you quoted, then what, you gonna sue the the police, or certain individuals...

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
but most can’t or are not in a position to do anything, and the ones who are, you would have to comb through the data, see what’s there and then see if it’s something tangible, but like the poster you quoted, then what, you gonna sue the the police, or certain individuals...
stop making excuses and get out here.

you have a computer and an internet connection. learning your history, educating and helping other black people, and protecting and loving a black woman are all revolutionary acts.