BREAKING: "BlueLeaks" over 270GB of data from hundreds of police departments LEAKED!

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
stop making excuses and get out here.

you have a computer and an internet connection. learning your history, educating and helping other black people, and protecting and loving a black woman are all revolutionary acts.

all of those are viable things to do, but nothing to do with the topic at hand, again, you have to get your hands on the file, comb through it thoroughly, know the leagal-ese of it all, and see if there is a case, then file the suit, this ain’t for the avg cat, and again the ones that could got other things to do, that’s like saying black folks are mistreated in health care, well you have a computer, learn your history, protect black women, that’s asinine, no one but me and other black doctors can protect our people, and educate them on the ills of the healthcare world what’s the avg cat gon do, go be a Doctor because he got on the Internet ???

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
What I’ve been waiting for

so_good.png

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I hope people don't just brush this aside like the Panama papers.

That's what cracks me up about conspiracy theorists.

There are actual conspiracies right in front of their faces but they only want to focus on outlandish shyt.

I think the truth is that they're scared.

Blaming shyt on esoteric shadow organizations means you don't have to actually do anything because they're "hidden".

Conspiracies like this and the Panama papers point out exactly who the enemy is.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
BlueLeaks: Data from 200 US police departments & fusion centers published online | ZDNet

An activist group has published on Friday 296 GB of data they claim have been stolen from US law enforcement agencies and fusion centers.

The files, dubbed "BlueLeaks", have been published by Distributed Denial of Secrets (DDoSecrets), a group that describes itself as a "transparency collective."

The data has been made available online on a searchable portal. According to the BlueLeaks portal, the leaked data contains more than one million files, such as scanned documents, videos, emails, audio files, and more.

DDoSecrets claims the leaked files contain more than ten years-worth of files belonging to more than 200 police departments and law enforcement fusion centers from across the US.

Damn, the internet really is a FBI playground :wow::wow::wow:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt, the website wont be available for long and I'm not apart of any database scenes :francis:

Don't search or go to that website without using a VPN btw :ufdup:

Id go as far to say use a burner laptop in a location with public WiFi using the tor browser and a vpn

yes I’m that paranoid when it comes to government agencies.