BREAKING: "BlueLeaks" over 270GB of data from hundreds of police departments LEAKED!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've always said the war on drugs is the law enforcement job continuation program. I also don't give a shyt about what any report says. Just to use Chicago as the typical example, you can't tell me all the guns used in crimes are stolen. Especially when in states a short ride away in Indiana, and other states, you can buy and own as many firearms you want. With no real tracking of who owns what, what they sold, and who they sold it to. You can't tell me that these white supremacist groups/cops don't have a black market of selling guns. You can't tell me that organizations like the NRA are anti registry, because they know that money is being made on the suffering of blacks.
Repped

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thanks OP, however the entire world is ripping this lmao, no access
There’s multiple rips and zip files out there from multiple sources. Since there are clearly feds on this thread that are digging for intel use a vpn or ip “vanish” to proxy from. If not - there are screenshots and pdfs floating around everywhere by now with the data.