BREAKING: "BlueLeaks" over 270GB of data from hundreds of police departments LEAKED!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because we a non-black pedophile doxxing members on the coli.

I'm sure they won't take kindly to that happening.
Did you just read what you typed, you stupid fuk. You literally wrote that “you a non-black pedo” Freudian slip has you snitching on yourself. That crack and xanz are hitting you kind of different, giving you flashbacks of your father.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wish these mfs would destroy the child support system
Better yet, overhaul the system that contributes to the displacement of fathers, and destroys the black family structure (incarceration, joblessness, housing, etc) while supporting the removal of fathers from the home and punishing females who treat their kids like money bags or disposable income instead of children.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
Did you just read what you typed, you stupid fuk. You literally wrote that “you a non-black pedo” Freudian slip has you snitching on yourself. That crack and xanz are hitting you kind of different, giving you flashbacks of your father.

What is your obsession with plastering other peoples kids all over the coli?

Do you have a hard drive of random babies somewhere?

Thats some fukked up shyt.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What is your obsession with plastering other peoples kids all over the coli?

Do you have a hard drive of random babies somewhere?

Thats some fukked up shyt.
What is your obsession with me and my pics ?? Those could or could not be my kids - how would you know who and who aren’t my pics?? Because I never self identify them or myself.. how do you know whose pics those are?
:picard::picard::huhldup:
You don’t know shyt - who I am or my kids. Acting like the Fukkin CIA tactical ops trying to catch me up in an admission. Worst attempts ever.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A group of DDoSecrets activists, describing themselves as “transparency fighters,” published in the public domain 269 GB of data belonging to law enforcement agencies and data centers in the United States.

Fusion Centers usually act as intermediaries and focal points between state law enforcement agencies, local governments, and US federal agencies. Such centers participate in the training of officers, transmit federal warnings, manuals and various instructions to the local police from the central government and vice versa.

The unveiled dump is collectively called BlueLeaks, and it contains over a million files, including scans of documents, videos, emails, audio files, and more. Representatives of DDoSecrets claim that the data was “kindly provided” to them by Anonymous hacktivists.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Twitter bans DDoSecrets account over 'BlueLeaks' police data dump | ZDNet

The huge data trove was considered the biggest hack in the history of US law enforcement, revealing more than ten years worth of sensitive files about how US police trained personnel and conducted operations.

The BlueLeaks files were made available on the DDoSecrets web portal, but they were also announced and heavily promoted via Twitter.

Earlier today, Twitter told ZDNet that the BlueLeaks data did indeed contain unredacted information that could have put individuals at risk of real-world harm.

The company said its platform's policy strictly forbids the dissemination of hacked materials of any kind, an offense that the company has enforced numerous times in the past.

As a result, Twitter was forced to suspend the account, following its long-established police enforcement procedures.

Despite the Twitter ban, the BlueLeaks data dump remains available via the DDoSecrets website.
:deadrose::deadrose:
giphy.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
What is your obsession with me and my pics ?? Those could or could not be my kids - how would you know who and who aren’t my pics?? Because I never self identify them or myself.. how do you know whose pics those are?
:picard::picard::huhldup:
You don’t know shyt - who I am or my kids. Acting like the Fukkin CIA tactical ops trying to catch me up in an admission. Worst attempts ever.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

Well, they're either
  • your kids
  • kids of someone you know
  • kids of someone you don't know
All of which are creepy, and quite possibly illegal...

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
the beginning of the end is near.

denying the police state as one of the mechanisms of maintaining white supremacy is no longer an option at this point.

this whole idea of organized crime being a threat to law enforcement when it's already been shown they're clicked in with organized crime/white supremacist groups is laughable.

(how many Negroes do you know with the ability to transport any kind of illegal contraband into this country?)

I've been saying for years police jobs are welfare for white supremacists and the war on crime and drugs is the war on black people.

they create the crime so that they can justify the ridiculous amounts of funding they get.

this is the realest shyt posted on this board all year and anyone who denies what you said is a fukking agent.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
this is the realest shyt posted on this board all year and anyone who denies what you said is a fukking agent.

I've always said the war on drugs is the law enforcement job continuation program. I also don't give a shyt about what any report says. Just to use Chicago as the typical example, you can't tell me all the guns used in crimes are stolen. Especially when in states a short ride away in Indiana, and other states, you can buy and own as many firearms you want. With no real tracking of who owns what, what they sold, and who they sold it to. You can't tell me that these white supremacist groups/cops don't have a black market of selling guns. You can't tell me that organizations like the NRA are anti registry, because they know that money is being made on the suffering of blacks.