BREAKING: "BlueLeaks" over 270GB of data from hundreds of police departments LEAKED!

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They hacked the FBI!

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

tbh this isn’t the first time they have done that.Also to whoever was saying only white nerds are in anonymous that’s not even entirely true all type of races ride under the Anonymous/Lulzsec flag.Hell even one of the “co founders” Sabu(the one the fbi got too) was a Hispanic breh

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
stop making excuses and get out here.

you have a computer and an internet connection. learning your history, educating and helping other black people, and protecting and loving a black woman are all revolutionary acts.
Niccas don't do shyt until it personally affects them.

Niccas too chickenshyt to organize in their own hoods.

Disgust.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
tbh this isn’t the first time they have done that.Also to whoever was saying only white nerds are in anonymous that’s not even entirely true all type of races ride under the Anonymous/Lulzsec flag.Hell even one of the “co founders” Sabu(the one the fbi got too) was a Hispanic breh

Sabu lived in NYC actually...dude was just some cat in the projects who could hack the fukk out of shyt

IIRC he cut a deal and works for them now

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Niccas don't do shyt until it personally affects them.

Niccas too chickenshyt to organize in their own hoods.

Disgust.
2012. So formula. What have you done besides be a 2012 cac-c00n poster on the coli for the past 8 yrs other than exercising your right to flex online and circle jerk while making dyck moves?

Last edited:

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
No, I’m not a bytch like you who complains online about what people don’t do over the internet.

2012. So formula. What have you done besides be a 2012 cac-c00n poster on the coli for the past 8 yrs other than exercising your right to flex online and circle jerk while making dyck moves?
If Im such a cac/c00n which means you dont know shyt.

Put me on ig you goofy ass..

Simple ass that.

And fukk you in the near future..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If Im such a cac/c00n which means you dont know shyt.

Put me on ig you goofy ass..

Simple ass that.

And fukk you in the near future..
K. Thanks for sharing!
And the word is “as”, you simple fuk.
:mjlol:
no i won’t put you ignore, I like watching old dumbASSes like you implode and backfire off your own troll shyt.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
K. Thanks for sharing!
And the word is “as”, you simple fuk.
:mjlol:
no i won’t put you ignore, I like watching old dumbASSes like you implode and backfire off your own troll shyt.
You still quoting me?:beli:

:comeon: Really, a grammar nazi..at this stage?

Then tried to use it in a jones belittling me..:unimpressed:

You're tired sweety, get some rest.:whoo:

Go head get the last word if you need it.:smugdraper:

From a old dumb ass to a young chicken head..:umad:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the beginning of the end is near.

denying the police state as one of the mechanisms of maintaining white supremacy is no longer an option at this point.

this whole idea of organized crime being a threat to law enforcement when it's already been shown they're clicked in with organized crime/white supremacist groups is laughable.

(how many Negroes do you know with the ability to transport any kind of illegal contraband into this country?)

I've been saying for years police jobs are welfare for white supremacists and the war on crime and drugs is the war on black people.

they create the crime so that they can justify the ridiculous amounts of funding they get.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I've always said the war on drugs is the law enforcement job continuation program. I also don't give a shyt about what any report says. Just to use Chicago as the typical example, you can't tell me all the guns used in crimes are stolen. Especially when in states a short ride away in Indiana, and other states, you can buy and own as many firearms you want. With no real tracking of who owns what, what they sold, and who they sold it to. You can't tell me that these white supremacist groups/cops don't have a black market of selling guns. You can't tell me that organizations like the NRA are anti registry, because they know that money is being made on the suffering of blacks.

people love to talk that chicago shyt as if these brehs have their own foundries and are smelting gun parts and bullets around the clock. It’s in someone’s vested interest to have constant fukkery seem like the norm. Takes the spotlight off of law enforcement so that they always have “something to do”.

if they wanted to clean up this mess they could do it in a few months but that would obliterate their job security and finding year over year.

wack shyt is the so called hood falls for this trick back over and over again