BREAKING: "BlueLeaks" over 270GB of data from hundreds of police departments LEAKED!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Unfortunately I had the displeasure of interviewing the Captain of a Police Dept. for a class assignment, a normal 40 minute Q&A session turned into a 4 hr crash course in compstat and fusion centers, along with how 9/11 was a massive lesson in interagency cooperation.. sigh.

That's not "displeasure"...you got an unfiltered (as much as he could say) dialogue about the nature of our LEO system in this ... *cough* .... constitutional republic. That was a good thing to experience that, even if the content may have left you nauseous.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Anonymous is god tier

:wow:

they come in out of no where like

tumblr_lpvi303djJ1qazdhko1_500.gifv

LOOK WHO STEPPED IN THE ROOM!!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Okay so no officer misconduct. Just exposes their tactics. Seem like This is embarrassing but not damaging
It backs with confirmation the unclassified documents of what people have speculated for the past 26 yrs and police walking around with impunity. The contents also includes agencies, programs and operations based on racial profiling that could be used against them in a court of law. Did you read??
:what:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It backs with confirmation the unclassified documents of what people have speculated for the past 26 yrs and police walking around with impunity. The contents also includes agencies, programs and operations based on racial profiling that could be used against them in a court of law. Did you read??

how in the hell did you even get a WOAT title...was that a bet or something? either way you are spot on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah I Didn’t read.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This is a lot. I just keep thinking about about Anthony Hamilton's hook on the Why? (Remix). Why they got met strugglin why? It's just so god damn unfair. The perpetual anger/fight gets you tired but brehs/brehettes have no bed to rest at. Idk, I want to feel hopeful but I know deep down this is tip of the iceberg.
:francis:

Shoutout to Anon, the hero we need

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
how in the hell did you even get a WOAT title...was that a bet or something? either way you are spot on.
I swear I be tryna figure that shyt out.
But shorty flipped it into Woman of All Times so...