That California Lifestyle ...
They don’t have withdrawal slips? :jbhmm:

Yup ..

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Note to self: If I’m withdrawing 4-5 figures call ahead.
I don't even know that it's gotta be all that, but you definitely can't show up at a bank and expect to inconspicuously withdraw that amount of money at the teller's counter :mjlol:. It's happened to me before and my amount wasn't anywhere near 12k. I hate that she called the police on this brother but idk how brehs aren't seeing what he did as goofy.

Last edited:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
just came in here to shyt on all you pussies that spent the first 1k posts in this thread assuming he didn't do any of the things we now know he did

start defending brehs first and get the info later

they sure af shoot first and ask questions later

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I mean, man's was trying to take out 12k...of course he wanted to be discreet about it. All she literally had to do was read the note and do as it said; it was his money. There was no reason for the cops to be called, and I hope dude sues the bank for this.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't even know that it's gotta be all that, but you definitely can't show up at a bank and expect to inconspicuously withdraw that amount of money at the teller's counter :mjlol:. It's happened to me before and my amount wasn't anywhere near 10k. I hate that she called the police on this brother but idk how brehs aren't seeing what he did as goofy.
He was trying to be careful, probably due to experience

Reason he didn't call ahead was one too many people would be in the know.

He figured there'd be some sheisty people working in the bank that could tip off their people and get him jammed up.

The whole situation was born from and abundance of caution, instead the teller lost all logic and assumed the absolute worst scenario

Last edited:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
He showed his ID and swiped his bank card, the two things the coli said he was supposed to do:mjgrin:

He didn't want to walk into a bank and announce he's withdrawing a large amount of cash. No telling who's around listening.

Even though a note may not have been the smartest move why would it be a robbery if it said he's withdrawing from his checking account, used his card, and showed his ID?

This one is one the teller.

Using notes is not unordinary when taking out large amounts of cash

Teller overreacted and assumed the worst ...