BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Someone probably lost a job opportunity to this person
This is what I always think about. This lady sounds like she has fetal alcohol syndrome. Seem slow as hell.

Imagine you show up to the interview in your best collared shirt and slacks and have human resource questions memorized so you know how to answer the questions they'll ask you. You've polished your resume to a mirror sheen and you've got the homies on stand by to act as references for fictitious businesses.

And they don't even call you back and they hire this woman instead. To be a fly on the wall listening to this droopy dog bytch stumble through the interview questions:wow:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
This is what I always think about. This lady sounds like she has fetal alcohol syndrome. Seem slow as hell.

Imagine you show up to the interview in your best collared shirt and slacks and have human resource questions memorized so you know how to answer the questions they'll ask you. You've polished your resume to a mirror sheen and you've got the homies on stand by to act as references for fictitious businesses.

And they don't even call you back and they hire this woman instead. To be a fly on the wall listening to this droopy dog bytch stumble through the interview questions:wow:
:russ: Or just, you know, be good at what you do

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't even listen to the whole thing. This bytch sounds so fukking stupid. He shown ID and inserted his debit card. Why the fukk you think he's a bank robber???
:mindblown:
This is what I was sayin to the cacs in the other thread.
The very first thing you do is give up your ID, debit card, and PIN.
Those three verify everything.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
They don’t have withdrawal slips? :jbhmm:

My credit union doesn't have any withdrawal/deposit slips due to Covid. We have to walk up and tell the teller what to withdraw or deposit. They will issue a computer generated receipt listing checks and cash amounts for deposits and cash denominations for withdrawals.