BREAKING Black male teacher fired for video of girl students taking down his hair FIRES BACK! Said give cacs that same energy!

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s wrong with this nygga?

We are held to different standards than white men, so there’s no sense in comparing the situations. It is what it Is

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Black men are always a target
nikkas be dying on the wrong hill everyday on this forum
Between Diddy and this fakkit
No wonder you nikkas hiding behind problack everything are extreme cheeseballs in real life
If you defending this chump behind whataboutism just like that funky bytch that had her baby waxing grown women
Delete yourself expeditiously

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's right but of course the coli gonna run interference for a cac. He should be fired and so should the female just like the breh was

Daps
No wonder you nikkas hiding behind problack everything are extreme cheeseballs in real life
If you defending this chump behind whataboutism just like that funky bytch that had her baby waxing grown women

Delete his post? Or delete himself in real life? :lupe:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka I didn't say all that. Nor did I defend Diddy smh. I just made a statement