*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Again, I'm not ignoring the makeup and track record of the country like you are. It's not about Trump being unbeatable.

Then what's your issue. Seems like your upset for no reason. Your telling me how I feel and your completely wrong. Your acting like a scorned hoe.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Obama was a charismatic once in a generation political talent only rivaled by JFK and Bill Clinton. He was able to overcome the racial issues that would hinder any other minority Presidential candidate because of how talented he was.

On top of that, it took Bush leaving office with a 22% approval rating, 2 unpopular wars, and a economic collapse for white people to say "lets give this nikka a chance"

Obama does not apply to the current situation. As a matter of fact, fukk Obama. He gave us Trump and now that he's ran Biden out of the nomination, he's going to give us Trump again.

And then Obama and the Dems STILL laid the foundation for what happened today by not making sure wicked witch Hillary and disheveled lookin ass Bernie were not blocking the path for a true viable successor.

Hillary gets stomped out and they scramble and pull old ass Joe out of the parts bin — again — instead of grooming someone younger and more viable. Yet, they can hype of bozos like AOC who annoys everyone on both sides and your average person.

They are fųcked for the next 12 years easily.

And all JD has to do is act like Zack Morris and try to be as “cool” as possible the next 5 years and he’s good.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fSRSR8pXZ9th646Fvo.webp

Breh this is literally the rain version of the “This Is Fine” meme with the dog surrounded by fire.

You already know her camp is putting in a call to Phife to write her campaign song when she “gets” the nomination.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
We will call any person of color "black," like we have some kind of connection when meanwhile those people can't stand us. I don't get our logic
His hair texture is black/west African