*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
GTCQrT6XsAA1h2C

This guy will be finished in another 4 years anyway. He's just a figurehead for the really evil oligarchs.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
plus the 'unlikable' tag is hilarious when she's going against DONALD fukkING TRUMP :mindblown:
yeah but some people won't vote for her because they don't like her or will vote for Trump, so it does matter. I'm going to vote for whatever Dem anyway because I know what matters in the end but for the undecided voter idk.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The fallout from this already is amazing. It ain’t been a full 8 hours yet :deadrose: Now people are saying the Republicans might sue. Nah, Kamala has no shot right? Why not just run your campaign and see what happens in November? I’m confused… people wanted him gone, Trump said he’s unfit to run the country. What is the problem now????
AOC brought up the lawsuit possibility / likeliness a day or two ago.

Considering the history of this country, there's no reason to believe the Republicans wouldn't try to tie this up in court.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That's only an issue with a Dem president to the media. Trump gets away with everything if we're real.

His lies, gaffes all very muted in the media.
Can’t wait to see what they come up with now. We know they won’t go with the “Trump is old” thing unless something crazy happens like at the debates. I think all that Biden should drop out talk was just to get people to watch… I don’t think they actually expected him to drop out.. Now it gets interesting.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If Kamala were to manage to pull this off, these right wings cacs are really going to lose their minds. Those motherfukkers are going to rage at a black and Indian women being president :russ:
The Voick for trump Wife a full blown Indian.. trump promised Vivik Pastrami a cabinet position, I’m sure the voters will have no issues with Harris :troll: