*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
kamala-harris.gif
I'm honestly offended people acting like this goofy brawd has a shot. Dems will absolutely get her outta here for someone else.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Does Trump have to debate her at this point?

The smart move for him would be to duck the fade. I find Kamala a bit robotic but she will come correct at the next debate if they have one. He really has nothing to gain there

I think he'll still do it out of pride hopefully lol
He's going to do all he can to not debate lol.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The case for Biden staying in office was completely divorced from reality.

Even before the debate, he was polling worse than "Generic Democrat" for 2024. No incumbent has ever won reelection with an approval rating as low as his. The vast majority of the country thinks he's mentally unfit to govern.

Trump is a TRASH candidate, he got fewer votes than Mitt Romney in 2016 and then lost as an incumbent. The democratic platform is far more popular today than MAGA is, they just need someone with a healthy brain and basic communication skills to campaign it. Trump's going to get washed in November and all this Project 2025 hysteria will be forgotten.

Harry Truman was the only one with a worse approval rating (39 percent) that won reelection in 1948 and that was considered the greatest political upset ever.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Thats thing

The black vote don’t matter, because any democratic candidate will get the 92% of the black vote

It’s up to the white women voters in those swing states period, but the media will keep hammering the black votes
The black vote does matter …they’ll get 92% ..but what will the turnout be ?

For better or worse Trump has made inroads with black people,specifically black men. A poll came out today that showed that Trump was beating Biden In Metro Detroit which is insane …Does Kamala change that ? Or does she further push them away because of her record and let’s keep it 1000 …her husband

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Kamala has a real chance, people were yearning for a non trump biden candidate. If she can get a mark kelly astronaut and veteran from arizona as a running mate or josh shapiro Pennsylvania governor, thats a very strong ticket. One thing is for sure she will be able to challenge and prosecute the case against trump

:dahell::dahell::what::what: she’s the weakest DEM candidate outta all the candidates that ran in the last primaries

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Wow! You're the first person from California who isn't a republican/conservative who I heard say this. :ohhh: Can you give some incite about California? I lived there briefly when I was in the Marines but I didn't really "live" there.
you gotta talk to regular people man...
these folks online are like political bots

just visit the Bay Area...
or look at home prices (the price of everything)...
all the homeless people
...the drug problems

Cali isnt the mecca people make it out to be