*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow! You're the first person from California who isn't a republican/conservative who I heard say this. :ohhh: Can you give some incite about California? I lived there briefly when I was in the Marines but I didn't really "live" there.
California is more like a libertarian hellscape that plays kayfabe to "meritocracy" and "hard work" while having
sprawling ghetto's filled with Blacks, Latinos and Asians in every major city and large white enclaves with well-to-do
Asian Immigrants and White People.

It's peak liberalism where you don't have to address systemic issues, you just throw money at it, hope it gets solved
and go back to your palatial estate to eat crab & lobster and throw a vote at the Democrats.

Or if you're in the big red ocean outside of the cities, you hang goofy ass "Let's go brandon" signs and vote republican and
cry about the major cities not being "safe for white people", ignoring the systemic issues that have wrecked various neighborhoods
that are largely the result of white supremacy and white flight.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
G. Newson with W. Moore as VP = would completely destroy D. Trump

wes-moore-lead.jpg

I'm going to tell my Grand Joeys that this man and Galvin was Royce and Eminem :wow:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Those would be the ones that were willing to play Weekend at Biden's going around saying how energetic he was and don't believe your lying eyes.
That's what started this bloodbath in the first place. They'd rather double down on the bullshyt tho. If they had just had a fukking primary

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I didn't like when they called Obama "black" either, what's your point?

Democrats also called Bill Clinton who is 0% black "The First black president of the United States". So I won't be shocked at all if they continue this nonsense with Kamala
Consistency was all i was looking for :obama:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Let’s be honest here. Virginia, outside of NoVA (minus Loudon County) and the Tidewater area are red than a mf.
Their state government is very purple, the laws they have on the books is pretty balanced because no one side has a majority of power. By landmass, yes it’s red, as are most states, but between the population breakdown, it makes for a very purple state.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Thats thing

The black vote don’t matter, because any democratic candidate will get the 92% of the black vote

It’s up to the white women voters in those swing states period, but the media will keep hammering the black votes

Bingo

White women, don't go against their white men. What part is this that folks not understanding.

That black vote won't be enough if all black votes decided to vote for her.

She needs WHITE MEN to help her in this race.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
most white people are voting for trump/republicans in any case

we need the non white vote to show up - it was not showing up for mush brain biden, with kamala there is a better chance
They would have showed up. The polling now means nothing.

There are white people and soft Republicans that would have voted for Biden, but not Harris. And these are independent voters needed to win in swing states.

This is the Trump vs Harris map. The only state Harris might have a shot at is Michigan.

TmwCKfd.png