*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dems will be able to say they respected the American people and ran a candidate who can articulate the case against Trump.

The contrast between a clearly past his prime Trump and Kamala will be more than enough to move the independents that decide the election. And it will re-energize young voters.

The party was deader than Biden.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kamala didnt win a single primary and dropped out and was trailing in her own state California in the primary before he dropped. But i'm supposed to believe she is gonna glavanize dems AND INPENDENTS :comeon:
Majority of dem voters said they would vote for Biden if he was in a nursing home over Trump… So now that he dropped out the same rule should apply right? You have a younger candidate who is miles better than Trump.. So the same rule should apply correct? Or was all that just cap

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Does Trump have to debate her at this point?

The smart move for him would be to duck the fade. I find Kamala a bit robotic but she will come correct at the next debate if they have one. He has nothing to gain there

I think he'll still do it out of pride hopefully lol
Kamala would wash Trump in a debate because she's unfazed by his whole existence and everything he says out of his mouth doesn't make her sweat.

Trump wouldn't have any ammo to debate against her outside of his usual “jokes and insults” that appeal to all his laughers and gigglers who tend to find him funny but other than that she'll have his face red, or should I say orange if they were to go one on one.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
The Democrats said this was the biggest election of our lifetime, the fight for our democracy and they fukked it like this but y’all believe they really care about the people, that they really care about you.
You come to that conclusion, but the conclusion I made is that it is very difficult to prevent a sitting President from running for a 2nd term. It takes an extreme level of pressure from both other politicians and the voters to make this happen.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Has Kamala even done anything of note since becoming VP? Can't say I've heard much about her work while in the role. Can't see things getting much better if she was in control compared to how they already are.
The only modern vice president that was powerful is Cheney. This won't be an issue for her. If anything this will probably strengthen her support with young voters.