*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If there was a better candidate that dems thought was ready, and could win, don’t you think they would’ve out him/her forward.

Long as he didn’t drop dead or try to over throw the government he got my
Vote :snooze:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
If there was a better candidate that dems thought was ready, and could win, don’t you think they would’ve out him/her forward.

Long as he didn’t drop dead or try to over throw the government he got my
Vote :snooze:

I think they want to hold on to the incumbent advantage

which kinda makes sense. no one knows if itd be worth giving that up

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
She’s been a successful politician at damn near every level of government. She’s just not who folks want as POTUS. There’s no secret, she already campaigned.

Also No one actually wants Michelle to run they just miss Obama. Just like folks missed Bill and we ended up with Hillary.
That's true but Hillary was a New York senator and later secretary of state. Even though I dislike her, she was more than qualified to be president.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think they want to hold on to the incumbent advantage

which kinda makes sense. no one knows if itd be worth giving that up

I can’t think of a current democrat politician that is well known enough nationally to realistically condense a 2 year presidential bid into 3-4 months, successfully.

it would’ve had to have been the VP but she polls even less favorable than Biden.

Any person that has serious presidential ambitions knows 2028 is the best shot. Wide open and even playing field. More time to get hot.

Why take a high risk chance of being labeled a loser now when Biden is neck and neck with Trump in the polls 🤷🏿‍♂️

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can’t think of a current democrat politician that is well known enough nationally to realistically condense a 2 year presidential bid into 3-4 months, successfully.

it would’ve had to have been the VP but she polls even less favorable than Biden.

Any person that has serious presidential ambitions knows 2028 is the best shot. Wide open and even playing field. More time to get hot.

Why take a high risk chance of being labeled a loser now when Biden is neck and neck with Trump in the polls 🤷🏿‍♂️

Michelle Obama