*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Coli poll in the Debate thread said Biden won 85 to 55. So I'm not understanding the panic.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The Coli poll in the Debate thread said Biden won 85 to 55. So I'm not understanding the panic.

You may notice something else in that thread. Not one person said "I'm voting for Trump now" But it's a whole chorus of people saying "damn he looked old out there...its still fukk Trump tho"

And I think that's how most Americans feel. Its still fukk Trump from almost everyone by the end of the day. No matter how hard they're gonna sensatoinalize some tabloid bullshyt that has nothing to do with what this debate was about. Like I said before, Joe Biden didn't "lose" he underperformed. Trump didnt "win" he just got loud and reinforced everything people already hate about him.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
We knew Biden wasn't built for this the 2nd time around months ago. Main stream dems and the media said folks like me that brings up age being a problem is inappropriate :unimpressed:. They think we can't tell that they hid Biden from talking once he got in. The man is in his 80s he is supposed to decline but this is extremely obvious and they think we are dumb and cant see it. Now they gona scramble to find a possible backup. To little to late, this should have been done last year where we thought Newsom got next. Who's in the bench now? Pete? Bring back Hiliary is probably in their game plan like idiots again :francis:. Project 2025 is coming folks and we don't have anyone to blame but the Dems in leadership.