*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s because she is unlikable, not because she cosplays as a black woman.
that too, but if a white woman like Hilary can't get the job, what makes people think Kamala will.

and why are all the women who run for these positions "unlikeable". I see a pattern :patrice:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Again, if there was a better candidate, Dems
Would’ve put one up.

Newsome polls worst than Biden against Trump and doesn’t not have the best polling in his own state currently.

He lost in all three polls against Trump
With the latest being the biggest deficit.
So we don't believe polls when they say Trump is winning

But we do believe polls when they say he's beating Newsome?

Either the polls were always right and Trump is winning or they're wrong and we need someone besides Biden

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
We knew Biden wasn't built for this the 2nd time around months ago. Main stream dems and the media said folks like me that brings up age being a problem is inappropriate :unimpressed:. They think we can't tell that they hid Biden from talking once he got in. The man is in his 80s he is supposed to decline but this is extremely obvious and they think we are dumb and cant see it. Now they gona scramble to find a possible backup. To little to late, this should have been done last year where we thought Newsom got next. Who's in the bench now? Pete? Bring back Hiliary is probably in their game plan like idiots again :francis:. Project 2025 is coming folks and we don't have anyone to blame but the Dems in leadership.
Maybe this was the plan along. To be a fronylt opposite of the Rebups...that way you feel you have to choose your poison.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So we don't believe polls when they say Trump is winning

But we do believe polls when they say he's beating Newsome?

Either the polls were always right and Trump is winning or they're wrong and we need someone besides Biden
find a post where I said I don’t believe the polls. 🤷🏿‍♂️

The polls say it’s neck and neck and that pretty much matches the sentiment being expressed here and other places. Biden looks old and Trump is evil.

Seems about right to me.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who’s actually using a debate, when we already know so much about the candidates, as a method to determine who they are voting for?
:why:

All the more reason the Dems shouldve been the ones avoiding a debate. Not as if anyone thought Trump was smarter than Biden on politics,even in his current state:mjlol:

You literally had nothing to gain other than showing Biden had all his faculties and didnt have dementia.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Indians don’t fukk with her also, she’s picks her race when she needs votes

She had about 1% the vote when she had to drop out of the presidential primary, she is extraordinarily unpopular within the Democratic Party. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

And yet Dems think Dems and independent voters will vote for her, if the option is Trump or Kamala?Which it basically is now with Biden looking how he looked. He may have 4 years left,if hes lucky.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Newsom, when pressed on MSNBC if Biden should step down, said that talk is “unhelpful” and “unnecessary.”

“You don’t turn your back because of one performance,” Newsom said. “What kind of party does that?”
Tag this man in. This is the guy.

California is the fifth largest economy on earth. He's spent a combined total of 13 years either as the governor or Lieutenant governor.

He's loyal to the party to the point of shytting on Dumbsantis when he was trying to run for President. In a debate he would absolutely demolish Trump.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tag this man in. This is the guy.

California is the fifth largest economy on earth. He's spent a combined total of 13 years either as the governor or Lieutenant governor.

He's loyal to the party to the point of shytting on Dumbsantis when he was trying to run for President. In a debate he would absolutely demolish Trump.

He obviously doesnt really want to do it right now imo. Hard to beat just running California:wow:

But he is right about Democrats looking crazy,incompetent and cutthroat at this point.

Whats the point of them shytting on Biden now,and telling uncommitted voters that they dont even want Biden:gucci:

Especially when you dont even have an alternative lined up. And these are the folks some of yall place all your faith in.

In fact this level of sabatogue of Biden,has to make you think its rigged. Can a party truly have this many misteps by "accident"?#PoliticalTheatre

Then again,God has a plan:respect:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The End of Dark Brandon's chapter...
At least we finally beat Medicare :wow:
Designer-1.png

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
On the bright side Trump was a complete moron tonight....so it cancelled out

This is 100% facts

“We need to calm down and stay focused because Donald Trump certainly didn’t gain any voters tonight.”

If Trump had nailed this debate while Biden looked like a senile old man yelling at clouds, then yeah....its a wrap. But Trump was unhinged as fukk and rambling as well. His foolishness was just easier to understand
Do we truly believe there are enough independents to swing the election?
:stopitslime:
Nothing has changed. Voter turnout is always key. Dems are dems and repubs are repubs. The few people in the middle got nothing but a show.
:mjlol:
Your politics has seen what both candidates are capable of. A debate won’t change age your view.
:manny:
This was a shyt show and didn’t matter. If it didn’t matter to you, you are already lost.
:francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
that too, but if a white woman like Hilary can't get the job, what makes people think Kamala will.

and why are all the women who run for these positions "unlikeable". I see a pattern :patrice:

:sas2:if you notice, the dialogue between women political offices and the WNBA mirror each other. I ain't no feminist, I just call it like I see it. And come to think of it, cacs be on the same time when it's a breh of a certain prestige as well

maybe that's just a coincidence!

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:sas2:if you notice, the dialogue between women political offices and the WNBA mirror each other. I ain't no feminist, I just call it like I see it. And come to think of it, cacs be on the same time when it's a breh of a certain prestige as well

maybe that's just a coincidence!

The US is still big on misogynistic ideals, that's a huge problem.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
find a post where I said I don’t believe the polls. 🤷🏿‍♂️

The polls say it’s neck and neck and that pretty much matches the sentiment being expressed here and other places. Biden looks old and Trump is evil.

Seems about right to me.
Not you specifically. The forum has an aversion to polls when it favors Trump but use the same polls as proof of Biden's likelihood of winning or approval

My point is that we should use polls as supplements not determinants

America hates both of these old fukks and would rather have 2 younger people