*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea I don't have faith in this at all.....

Hilary couldn't get the job done, and now we expecting a woman of color to do what she couldn't? And the country is twice as worse than it was in 2016......
Well, to be honest, people didn't think Trump had a chance and didn't get out to vote, thinking Hilary would win. But I'm assuming people learned from that and will go out to vote. Plus we know who Trump is now and what's at stake. A lot of people will vote for Kamala even if they don't like her because they despise Trump

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Michelle Obama is the only Dem with enough popularity to beat Trump :manny:

They better be calling her and her husband right fukking now.

Michelle apparently hates politics/running for office. She has not stated she'd even be open to running. She's not going to be the nominee; why do people keep bringing her up?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
most white people are voting for trump/republicans in any case

we need the non white vote to show up - it was not showing up for mush brain biden
Yes, the non-white vote needs to be extremely motivated. You'll always get some white people to vote for any Dem nominee, that's to be expected.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Roland about to cuss nikkas out today
Y-y-y-you s-s-s-s-stupid fools! Dis is all y’all f-f-f-fault listenin to that d-d-d-damn Tariq N-n-n-nasheed and Jason B-b-b-b-black and the rest of the so called new black m-m-m-media talkin bout y’all ain’t gon’ vote unless y’all get R-r-r-reperations

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If it ain’t a Newsome/Bootyjudge ticket then Dems are donzo but yeah they are done and I don’t say that shyt lightly.. They needed Biden to stay in.. like I said good job this country is beyond finished… lucky for me I can easily pack up my fam and bounce we good… Feel sorry for you other mofos..

You getting ready to flee?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Michelle apparently hates politics/running for office. She has not stated she'd even be open to running. She's not going to be the nominee; why do people keep bringing her up?
She saw first-hand how insane 40% of the country is against her husband. Affected her.