*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Can someone educate me on why presidential terms are maxed at 2 terms(8 years)? I saw a lot of people over the last x amount of years wish Barack was still president
Up until FDR, it was traditional for a president to not serve more than two terms. Started with George Washington. FDR kept running because Europe was at war and the United States would eventually be in the war so he felt it best to have the same leadership to guide the country. In the late 50s, congress passed an amendment to bar a president from serving more than two terms.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
We’re coming off record inflation, the swing votes that are needed from working class white folks in the Midwest and never trumpers in the south (NC, GA, and AZ) aren’t going to be swayed by charisma and talking from a governor who represents high taxes and more money out your pocket
I mean it's like this, a rich guy convinced poor people to vote for him. It's possible Newsome can win with the right team and lays the groundwork. Trump convinced poor white people that negro and woman were working against him when we all know this man don't give a damn about them either.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I’m throwing governor Wes Moore from Maryland name in this election

G. Newson with W. Moore as VP = would completely destroy D. Trump

wes-moore-lead.jpg

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
We’re coming off record inflation, the swing votes that are needed from working class white folks in the Midwest and never trumpers in the south (NC, GA, and AZ) aren’t going to be swayed by charisma and talking from a governor who represents high taxes and more money out your pocket
The thing is that Kamala can be tied to California too.

She can say she didn’t make policy decisions and all that ..then the question will be “well what did you do ?”

She’ll be the living embodiment of that stupid “DEI” shyt they’ve been pushing over there and those goofies will be super energized by that

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep trying to tell myself that I survived a Trump presidency once before...but this Project 2025 really has me worried. They got an entire playbook to turn back time on this country, ready to go from Day 1. :francis:
People think this shyt is a joke they outright telling us what they are going to do and it was Oh Biden too old.

I could careless it over

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's not taking the risk of running Biden. I'd much rather take a risk in running someone newer and younger who can do better at communicating how fukked up Trump is. It's hard for me to believe that anybody that badly wanted Biden would risk Trump winning to vote for Trump. I think having a younger candidate can win over a lot of the younger swing voters who felt both candidates are far too old. The new candidate won't have the Israel/Palenstine stink on them as much. I think this is easily the right move.

We're worried about these people cousin :francis:

When Coli Posters say "Nobody voted for Biden" they forget that you have millions of white men in these states who have no problem whatsoever flipflopping from Republican to Democrat. It's like putting on shoes for them. Biden being a white centrist with years of experience convinced them. Now our fate rests on Kamala convincing these cacs to vote for her :francis:

Midwest.jpg

giphy.webp