*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The south and Midwest is not electing Newsom
Driving thru the South and Southwest, you see endless billboards and house signs either promoting Christianity or saying "this ain't California".

I've even heard my brother refer to California as a "cesspool" and full of agitators :francis:

People form whole identities or characteristic traits around being anti-Democrat / not "liberal"......and use California as the avatar for it.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unbelievable. Please run a better candidate than Kamala.

Roland Martin has a theory that the plan is basically to get Kamala out the way. They've essentially conceded the 2024 election and this whole thing was a play to set up for 2028. I'm not articulating it fully, but I could see this being true.

Last edited:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Democrats are wild incompetent. They had 4 years to prepare for the obvious and are doing a switch to a weak ass candidate last second. Not only that they made a spectacle of the incumbent resigning making the party look weak overall. Democracy is on the line and these clowns are fumbling. Country is cooked :snoop:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is bad for Democrats. Kamala can’t be the nominee

They see the direction the country is headed, people screaming out for a candidate to rally behind and they going to give these frothing cacs Kamala? :snoop:

Sasha Obama has a better shot than Kamala and it sucks because that pander play to get the black vote the first time around has bitten these bozos in the ass.

And it’s wild that the Dems really didn’t have a contingency plan in place. Outside of Newsome or a Hail Mary to Michelle, who else is there? I’m sure Bernie is :youngsabo: at all of this right now but he ain’t it at this point.