*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I'll vote for Weekend at Bernie before I sit this election out or vote for Trump.

It's an old mumbling man vs a man who's a pedophile, rapist, fascist, and is promising to be a dictator.
Like man people are killing me. Dude is the President NOW. Let us know if they just be propping him up at the house to watch Gunsmoke while the real people in charge aren’t ones working, and I’ll think about possibly getting on the get rid of him bandwagon. People are just going overboard with it, especially with such a short time before the election.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Like man people are killing me. Dude is the President NOW. Let us know if they just be propping him up at the house to watch Gunsmoke while the real people in charge aren’t ones working, and I’ll think about possibly getting on the get rid of him bandwagon. People are just going overboard with it, especially with such a short time before the election.
No one can point to what he has done as president and say “well here he clearly loss his mind”. He just sounded old.

Plus this. CNN and the New York Times wants Trump back because his bullshyt led to people reading the news to find out what bullshyt he did last.

Donald Trump got accused of being a pedophile and there are newly released records from Epstein case that he was hanging out with him regularly during his peak pedophile years when he was pimping little girls and those motherfukkers haven’t reported it once.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Party has no loyalty. I guess Biden knows how FBA feels.
biden_PNG25.png

Van Jones says Democrats are discussing ‘how’ to replace Biden, ‘not whether​

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been knowing this man was too old since winning the last election. They're just so delusional believing that the left voters (and black folk) would just go for anything bc its always been that way
:manny:

Either that or they purposely didnt have a contingency plan because they needed a reason for an un-elected exchange of power. Interesting times we in brehs :lupe:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
This Party has no loyalty. I guess Biden knows how FBA feels.
biden_PNG25.png

Van Jones says Democrats are discussing ‘how’ to replace Biden, ‘not whether​

Van Jones is better connected to conservatives than democrats.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The thing I wonder about is 2028. Dems have a very strong bench of governors for that election, many of whom met with Biden this weekend. Whitmer, Pritzker, Moore, Newsom, etc are all going to duke it out in three and a half years. What benefits them more, Kamala going down in flames with Biden or Biden withdrawing and opening the possibility that she wins in November? There will be a primary in 2028 whether she wins or not but if she wins...as the first female president and second black president she will have some big advantages. Even worse for them...what if she turns out to be a competent president and politician. If she's a disaster as president then sure, they'll run all over her in a primary. But if she rallies the party, the economy continues to do well, inflation goes away, etc shyt will get real dark for her challengers.

I personally think she's gonna suck but I'm fascinated by the possibility that her weird public image is a ruse and as candidate-then-president she'd be effective. Nobody thought she was a bad senator when she first got in there, she was serious and seemed competent. We all remember her nearly making Kavanaugh cry during those SC hearings. Then suddenly she ran for president, bombed, became VP and then started acting like a goofball. What if she gets back to her senator vibe and gets shyt done...

That's why I'm torn if they should do an open convention if Biden should clear the way for Harris by stepping down and letting her be president now.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's why I'm torn if they should do an open convention if Biden should clear the way for Harris by stepping down and letting her be president now.

I don't think they can or should do that. Only the VP can inherit the president's campaign org. Biden is sitting on over 200mil that can immediately be transferred to Kamala but nobody else.

If I was Whitmer or any other candidate I'd favor Biden dropping out and installing Kamala. If she loses in November her political career is over. If she wins in November she will likely inherit another split government situation with little opportunity to accomplish anything, making 2028 a clear shot to topple her in a primary.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Everyone keeps bringing up Kamala and forgets that when she was in the primaries back in 2020 she won like 2-3 states and immediately fell to the wayside. They're literally men and women out there who won't vote for her just because she's a woman. The same with Gretch too. They're being too reactionary and spur of the moment right now. CNN and WSJ aren't helping with nonstop coverage of Biden dropping out but none of that energy towards Trump.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't think they can or should do that. Only the VP can inherit the president's campaign org. Biden is sitting on over 200mil that can immediately be transferred to Kamala but nobody else.

If I was Whitmer or any other candidate I'd favor Biden dropping out and installing Kamala. If she loses in November her political career is over. If she wins in November she will likely inherit another split government situation with little opportunity to accomplish anything, making 2028 a clear shot to topple her in a primary.
Once again you’re applying normal politics to a very hostile situation. Another Trump term has far reaching implications that I don’t think any serious Democratic politician is willing to risk. The Supreme Court has given Trump a blank check, the project 2025 stuff, the clear international implications of Trumps bullshyt, and honestly Trump might go for a third term.

The smart move is to get in line, support Biden and if he wins then you fight it out in 2028 with Kamala.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Once again you’re applying normal politics to a very hostile situation. Another Trump term has far reaching implications that I don’t think any serious Democratic politician is willing to risk. The Supreme Court has given Trump a blank check, the project 2025 stuff, the clear international implications of Trumps bullshyt, and honestly Trump might go for a third term.

The smart move is to get in line, support Biden and if he wins then you fight it out in 2028 with Kamala.

Is that the smart move though? Riding with a guy who can't afford anymore fukk ups yet doesn't seem capable of the most basic aspects of running for president (interviews, press conferences, daily campaign events, debates, etc). What if he bombs the second debate, what's the gameplan then? Before the debate I firmly believed he'd easily win the election but I just don't know if he's up to getting this done now.

Is Kamala a risk? Yes. She'd lose some white support and gain some non-white support...and I'm not sure it would be a net positive. But if Biden continues to fall in polls and (more importantly) keeps looking and sounding bad...what choice is there? Surely we can't just march into November with an unreliable candidate. I think there's a certain group of democrats who are willing to concede 2024 despite the massive threats Trump poses, because they'd rather just stick with a man who clearly can't handle the task. It's time to be bold. Losing with Biden would be unforgivable IMO.