*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Everyone keeps bringing up Kamala and forgets that when she was in the primaries back in 2020 she won like 2-3 states and immediately fell to the wayside. They're literally men and women out there who won't vote for her just because she's a woman. The same with Gretch too. They're being too reactionary and spur of the moment right now. CNN and WSJ aren't helping with nonstop coverage of Biden dropping out but none of that energy towards Trump.

Its not cause she's a woman its because of her past record and shes a horrible human being... bytch is a power hungry fraud man :what: do people just think it was because she was a woman???

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Is that the smart move though? Riding with a guy who can't afford anymore fukk ups yet doesn't seem capable of the most basic aspects of running for president (interviews, press conferences, daily campaign events, debates, etc). What if he bombs the second debate, what's the gameplan then? Before the debate I firmly believed he'd easily win the election but I just don't know if he's up to getting this done now.

Is Kamala a risk? Yes. She'd lose some white support and gain some non-white support...and I'm not sure it would be a net positive. But if Biden continues to fall in polls and (more importantly) keeps looking and sounding bad...what choice is there? Surely we can't just march into November with an unreliable candidate. I think there's a certain group of democrats who are willing to concede 2024 despite the massive threats Trump poses, because they'd rather just stick with a man who clearly can't handle the task. It's time to be bold. Losing with Biden would be unforgivable IMO.

Losing is unforgivable in this situation. There is no time to switch candidates and expect them to beat Trump. removing Biden opens up a whole can of worms that there is no time to deal with. It would put the focus on Kamala’s ability to lead and take away from the focus on Donald’s Trump horrible character and failures to lead.

Basically Biden has to get his shyt together. People are talking about him being old and are completely ignoring Trump’s debate where he was lying, being racist, and refusing in some cases to answer questions.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You out Kamala the head of the ticket you might as well call the sloppy fast food joints to prepare to cater on Jan 20th for that orange shyt bag. Kamala is honestly probably worst than a half brain cell remaining Biden

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
He does seem to play on Bothsides. I couldn't understand why a scumbag like Jeff Bezos would give him 100 million. But now it makes sense.
I fukks with Van Jones, because he might be the best black lobbyist out there, but shyt like this is clearly a power play. He’s super connected to Trumps kids and if Trump got back in power so would he as a lobbyist.

The Democrats have ostracized him the last few years and he’s been living off that Bozos deal, but he doesn’t have power like he use too.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
They tried with Andrew Cuomo and we see how that turned out.. tried with Beto, we see how that turned out. People say they want younger candidates but obviously that’s not 100% true
If Cuomo didn’t have allegations he would be in a very good spot politically right now. Me too back firing on the Dems. Hate to see it.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
He does seem to play on Bothsides. I couldn't understand why a scumbag like Jeff Bezos would give him 100 million. But now it makes sense.
To be effective, wouldn't this be required? :jbhmm:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If Cuomo didn’t have allegations he would be in a very good spot politically right now. Me too back firing on the Dems. Hate to see it.
Dawg, the whole world is rejecting Moderates and Centrist in real time. You don't gain confidence by electing a moderate to lead the country against the powerful, especially another person who is dedicated to Israel like Cumo.

The world wants these folks out of power and if we elect the right candidate, we can push forward to limit the power of Israel and Russia and all white supremacists organizations. Cumo would not do that because he benefits from them.

Idk about Gavin and how he feels about Israel, I've never heard Kamala ever defend Israel or even speak on it tbh, that's kind of a good thing. Zionists must let it be known that it's Israel over world, never seeing Kamala speak on Israel is a positive (unless I missed it).

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess he just cries too much for me. Anyone overly emotional tends to be a fukk-up in my experience.

Edit: Looks like he's no longer part of the non-profit Bezos gave the 100 Million dollars.
:mjlol:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Except the Dems don’t fukk with him and that was from before Trump, he made a bit of an ass of himself during the Obama WH, and was forced to the periphery since.

Politics are petty and black politics are pettier than most. Van Jones is a lobbyist but the majority of his connections are with moderate conservatives, or at least conservatives who are not trying to be overtly racist. He does work with liberal organizations around causes he believes in but not the liberal politicians themselves.

I am actually a fan of Van Jones, but on this he is completely on the wrong side. I think he is overestimating his own ability to get shyt done if a second Trump term happens. Trump is even further right than he was in 2020, and his handlers are more ambitious than before and I could see them completely ignoring black people or vilifying us depending on what they want to do.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Losing is unforgivable in this situation. There is no time to switch candidates and expect them to beat Trump. removing Biden opens up a whole can of worms that there is no time to deal with. It would put the focus on Kamala’s ability to lead and take away from the focus on Donald’s Trump horrible character and failures to lead.

Basically Biden has to get his shyt together. People are talking about him being old and are completely ignoring Trump’s debate where he was lying, being racist, and refusing in some cases to answer questions.

You're ignoring how bad Biden's position is. Have you seen the polls? We could be looking at a historic defeat.

As long as Biden is the candidate the focus will be on his age and fitness for office and there's nothing he can do about that - he's not going to get any younger. Plus a large portion of the Dem base believes he's complicit in a genocide. Trump barely even has to defend his record.

Personally I think a younger more aggressive Dem without Biden's baggage has a better chance of winning. At the very least it should energize the base.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
They don’t need Biden to resign. They need Kamala to resign. She’s the main problem. At the convention run with Biden but go with a new Veep. Give the excuse that Kamala can’t be a veep again. This will instill confidence that if Biden kicks the bucket Kamala isn’t prez.

Dawg, the whole world is rejecting Moderates and Centrist in real time. You don't gain confidence by electing a moderate to lead the country against the powerful, especially another person who is dedicated to Israel like Cumo.

The world wants these folks out of power and if we elect the right candidate, we can push forward to limit the power of Israel and Russia and all white supremacists organizations. Cumo would not do that because he benefits from them.

Idk about Gavin and how he feels about Israel, I've never heard Kamala ever defend Israel or even speak on it tbh, that's kind of a good thing. Zionists must let it be known that it's Israel over world, never seeing Kamala speak on Israel is a positive (unless I missed it).
Biden campaigned as a centrist. He won.

You're ignoring how bad Biden's position is. Have you seen the polls? We could be looking at a historic defeat.

As long as Biden is the candidate the focus will be on his age and fitness for office and there's nothing he can do about that - he's not going to get any younger. Plus a large portion of the Dem base believes he's complicit in a genocide. Trump barely even has to defend his record.

Personally I think a younger more aggressive Dem without Biden's baggage has a better chance of winning. At the very least it should energize the base.
Polls mean Jack shyt in 2024.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

A snap poll based on the first debate that caught everyone flat footed. What we’re seeing is the party coalescing around him and advocates speaking out. If the opponent was anyone but Trump, you might have a point, but with the stakes so high I think Biden can still win. It’s easier to calm everyone down and focus them on the big picture than it would be for a new candidate to set themselves up to run.

Honestly the biggest issue is CNN and the NYTimes running with this story. He’s doing this interview today and if he does it well I think this crisis passes.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuomo was an effective scumbag. I don’t think he would do well nationally. He has to much Nixon to his character.
I thought for sure Elliott Spitzer had next. If only he got busted for prostitution after Trump nobody would've cared.