*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So who should the dems run then?
Dem Tangibles:mjgrin:
Barely is still a victory. There’s really no one else that could convincingly sway people in their direction against Trump. For better or mostly worse Biden is the guy for the next 7 months snd when he croaks Kamala will take over.

Democrats did a HORRIBLE job grooming any type of successor knowing that Biden was going to be on his last legs
You think that's a GOOD thing?:mjlol:
Black women vote dem 95%. They ain't going nowhere and dem leadership knows this.

Newsome absolutely has a better shot then biden. Especially if biden debates again and does even worse.

This is what dems get for rigging 3 primaries In a row and not even having one this year
Doubt it. It will still be high, but Trump and the couch are getting record numbers this time.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:mjlol: Ignore the democratic governors because a “disney heiress” says she is worried.

Only in America could someone born into wealth cause one of her ancestors created a cartoon mouse, have their political opinions taken seriously.
Read up on the details of what the governors said and not the soundbites right after their meeting. My 2 takeaways:
* Biden shows another slip up like that they're done with him
* People were pissed off that his solution was to stop scheduling events after 8pm :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The thing I wonder about is 2028. Dems have a very strong bench of governors for that election, many of whom met with Biden this weekend. Whitmer, Pritzker, Moore, Newsom, etc are all going to duke it out in three and a half years. What benefits them more, Kamala going down in flames with Biden or Biden withdrawing and opening the possibility that she wins in November? There will be a primary in 2028 whether she wins or not but if she wins...as the first female president and second black president she will have some big advantages. Even worse for them...what if she turns out to be a competent president and politician. If she's a disaster as president then sure, they'll run all over her in a primary. But if she rallies the party, the economy continues to do well, inflation goes away, etc shyt will get real dark for her challengers.

I personally think she's gonna suck but I'm fascinated by the possibility that her weird public image is a ruse and as candidate-then-president she'd be effective. Nobody thought she was a bad senator when she first got in there, she was serious and seemed competent. We all remember her nearly making Kavanaugh cry during those SC hearings. Then suddenly she ran for president, bombed, became VP and then started acting like a goofball. What if she gets back to her senator vibe and gets shyt done...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The thing I wonder about is 2028. Dems have a very strong bench of governors for that election, many of whom met with Biden this weekend. Whitmer, Pritzker, Moore, Newsom, etc are all going to duke it out in three and a half years. What benefits them more, Kamala going down in flames with Biden or Biden withdrawing and opening the possibility that she wins in November? There will be a primary in 2028 whether she wins or not but if she wins...as the first female president and second black president she will have some big advantages. Even worse for them...what if she turns out to be a competent president and politician. If she's a disaster as president then sure, they'll run all over her in a primary. But if she rallies the party, the economy continues to do well, inflation goes away, etc shyt will get real dark for her challengers.

I personally think she's gonna suck but I'm fascinated by the possibility that her weird public image is a ruse and as candidate-then-president she'd be effective. Nobody thought she was a bad senator when she first got in there, she was serious and seemed competent. We all remember her nearly making Kavanaugh cry during those SC hearings. Then suddenly she ran for president, bombed, became VP and then started acting like a goofball. What if she gets back to her senator vibe and gets shyt done...
You think it’s about 2028 with all the shyt on the table in 2024.

Let me say this so it’s on the record in case the Democrats go full fukking stupid.

There is no fukking way anyone including Kamala could get on the ballot now and expect to win. It’s 5 months, if it was a year, Maybe but no. The level of chaos that would be unleashed on the democrats as a party would make this the biggest self own in American political history.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Biden is such a dumb fukk

this is all beacuse he sounded like he just got out of a coma during the debate.

Stupid ass bytch. You KNEW the debate was that day. he should have been well-rested, ready to go at trump. Instead, this old ass, geriatric idiot was mush-mouthed and slow. Now it's all everyone will talk about from now until the next debate, whenever that is.

Just vote for the old fukk. It's really all we have left :manny:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Kamala allies is organizing big money?

If he steps down she will be the likely replacement and from what has been said about campaign finance laws it would be easiest to move the money over to her if that were the case. Time is of the essence though and I'm still not convinced he's going to step aside.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden is such a dumb fukk

this is all beacuse he sounded like he just got out of a coma during the debate.

Stupid ass bytch. You KNEW the debate was that day. he should have been well-rested, ready to go at trump. Instead, this old ass, geriatric idiot was mush-mouthed and slow. Now it's all everyone will talk about from now until the next debate, whenever that is.

Just vote for the old fukk. It's really all we have left :manny:
I'll vote for Weekend at Bernie before I sit this election out or vote for Trump.

It's an old mumbling man vs a man who's a pedophile, rapist, fascist, and is promising to be a dictator.