*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There's probably a higher percentage of indians in kenya and uganda than jamaica, are those countries not black with that logic?
They are LITERALLY a colony for lack of a better word of Indians in Jamaica.

THEY
ARE
INDIAN
NOT
BLACK

There are non-Black people in JA, breh. If he doesn't claim Black, it may just be because he isn't. It's not that deep.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are LITERALLY a colony for lack of a better word of Indians in Jamaica.

THEY
ARE
INDIAN
NOT
BLACK

There are non-Black people in JA, breh. If he doesn't claim Black, it may just be because he isn't. It's not that deep.
again, you are arguing that it's not a black country due to a small minority of non blacks that live there what kinda logic is that? her mom is down as caucasian on that birth certificate that's enough to tell you it's meaningless in 2024, remember that was 1964. i doubt using the term "black" was that important to an immigrant heck many africans still use their ethnicity before "black" today.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This is way more important than Kamala

The supreme court’s are on the line

It’s 6-3 now

But Clarence c00n and Alito are old and on they way out , so if we can get those seats it will be 5-4 and shyt like roe vs wade and student loans can be cut and then trump can be prosecuted even on his death bed

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
again, you are arguing that it's not a black country due to a small minority of non blacks that live there what kinda logic is that? her mom is down as caucasian on that birth certificate that's enough to tell you it's meaningless in 2024, remember that was 1964. i doubt using the term "black" was that important to an immigrant heck many africans still use their ethnicity before "black" today.
No, I'm arguing that being JAMAICAN does not make him BLACK.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: It's been long known that @ORDER_66 is an agent/c00n. A self-claimed "both sider" who only shyts on the Democrats :jbhmm:. How does that work?

You say all this shyt about me but can you PROVE IT?!? NO THEN STFU :camby: the dems aint your friends and anytime someone criticize them here y'all go with the defense...:beli: