*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a trump supporter. :beli: but you love it when democrats spit in your mouth cool go ahead and reward them . When you get nothing for the votes We warned you :manny:
They will struggle with any criticism of the Democrats
and many in here personally identify with someone who has OPENLY STATED they are NOT Black.

:snoop:

These discussions get so dumb because they start having all of these emotional appeals which are
removed from reality.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After all the events over the past week, and to hear Harris speaks at press conferences. I feel hope again. Surprised that she's a fantastic communicator, so I admitted that I was wrong about her. So I think they made the right decision.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They will struggle with any criticism of the Democrats
and many in here personally identify with someone who has OPENLY STATED they are NOT Black.

:snoop:

These discussions get so dumb because they start having all of these emotional appeals which are
removed from reality.

Exactly they didn't learn from the first and second Obama terms... :what: all that symbolism is dead!!! We need to stand on business... Muthafukkas off code sucking off these Dems asf.:hhh: play in your face and y'all STILL vote for them...

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking out my ass. The bytch that was polling at 1% in 2020 absolutely could get stepped over. Especially if it looks like she'll get smashed in the polls. Give it some time to see what happens..

I mean yall was just saying bidens not stepping down. Then it was bidens not declining. Fuk outta here

As I told your stupid ass, it's only been 1 day and she practically has the nomination wrapped up.

Vice President Kamala Harris moved swiftly to assert herself as the de facto Democratic nominee for president on Monday as virtually every potential remaining rival bowed out and a majority of delegates endorsed her by the end of her first full day as a candidate, all but clearing her path to the nomination.

The Associated Press said late Monday that Ms. Harris had secured the backing of more than the 1,976 delegates needed to win the nomination in the first round of voting. The pledged support is not binding until the delegates cast their votes, which party officials said would take place between Aug. 1 and Aug. 7.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm not talking out my ass. The bytch that was polling at 1% in 2020 absolutely could get stepped over. Especially if it looks like she'll get smashed in the polls. Give it some time to see what happens..

I mean yall was just saying bidens not stepping down. Then it was bidens not declining. Fuk outta here

This is a white man referring to Kamala as the bytch. @Barnett114 @Houston911 he has already called a black man fatherless and said the a word is not that bad.

Y’all letting this slide huh 🤔

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Exactly they didn't learn from the first and second Obama terms... :what: all that symbolism is dead!!! We need to stand on business... Muthafukkas off code sucking off these Dems asf.:hhh: play in your face and y'all STILL vote for them...

Obama saved the country, though.

Reparations were never going to happen under Obama. He had the house and congress against him (I believe; correct me if I'm wrong).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Obama saved the country, though.

Reparations were never going to happen under Obama. He had the house and congress against him (I believe; correct me if I'm wrong).

I believe he actually had all 3 branches in democratic control AT FIRST...:beli: but it was white business as usual with him...