*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking out my ass. The bytch that was polling at 1% in 2020 absolutely could get stepped over. Especially if it looks like she'll get smashed in the polls. Give it some time to see what happens..

I mean yall was just saying bidens not stepping down. Then it was bidens not declining. Fuk outta here

Yea, I'll give it some time... And after that time will you shut the fukk up?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

CxkxFPMXUAAK-X7.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nah, Roland is wrong…. kamala gotta “earn” it

aint no crown shyt happening here.

You are obviously a DNC shill but in this case you are wrong Biden and the Clintons are going to tip the scales for Kamala there will be no "contested" convention.

Obama, Pelosi, and the DNC will have eggs in their faces.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If Shapiro and Beshear were smart, they wouldn't accept a VP role. Because she's going to lose the election and by default that means their political career is over and they won't be able to run in 2028.

Let Harris and the party burn to the ground when Trump destroys her and wins re-election. Then run in 2028.
So what happens if Trump wins this year, loses in 2028 but Vance doesn’t certify the electoral votes? :jbhmm:

I’d rather not find out so that’s why I’m voting dem and any person who wants to keep our country running as a democracy should too.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Shapiro wouldn't be harmed at all. He doesn't have to give up the governor seat while running for VP. If Kamala loses he goes back to being one of the most popular governor in the country.

Whereas if Whitmer were to become VP and lose, she's term locked in a couple years and would have that uncomfortable dead period of not having a job/position leading up to 2028. Same with Newsom and Beshear.
The losing VP candidate will have the stench of being a loser. Which means he cannot run in 2028 because voters will remember him as someone that was apart of a failed Presidential ticket. He goes no where in a primary.

Instead, watch the party burn to the ground and watch Trump destroy the country for 4 years, continue to build up popularity as a Governor. Win re-election in 2026 which will provide a momentum boost, then run in 2028 as a winner, a successful re-elected governor. Have a real shot at winning the nomination.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Can’t have a Jew and a woman of color.

:hubie:

That’s not going to fly in Michigan

It needs to be Andy Beshear.

Nah it could.

Even if you lose Dearborn, MI you win the Jews in Birmingham and Farmington, MI. So it evens out. Not to mention she'll split most of the muslims in Dearborn anyway.

Also, most of the Pro-Palestine protestors aren't anti-semetic. Most of the demonstrations have also been backed by young jews as well. Zionism ain't a catch all. The few that woulda not voted for a Harris/Shapiro ticket, were already gone.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
So what happens if Trump wins this year, loses in 2028 but Vance doesn’t certify the electoral votes? :jbhmm:

I’d rather not find out so that’s why I’m voting dem and any person who wants to keep our country running as a democracy should too.
He can't run in 2028 if he wins. And he'll be like 85 anyways lol

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

He won't be able to run again in 2028. Presidents can only serve 2 terms. Even if he tried to break that law and run, I don't think the system would allow it to happen.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nah, Roland is wrong…. kamala gotta “earn” it

aint no crown shyt happening here.
Lame ass attempts to shyt on Obama and it's coordinated, as usual. I have no issue with him not endorsing her or anyone else. Former presidents usually don't endorse presidential candidates until they win the nomination.

She's gonna win, it's obvious. Let the process play out.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Man shut up with this bullshyt.

I'm ADOS/FBA we both know that immigrants think that they are different than FBA's that does not mean that they don't think they are not Black.
Ehh they kinda do. Imo Its the word “black or negro” and how it associates them to black Americans (ie slavery, gang shyt, rap etc) and by disassociating they think they have a better chance at success.