Breaking Bad

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I AM the danger! I'm the one who's knocking!

:myman: great scene. Skylar was like :skip::damn:

yeah Walt BOSSED UP during that scene.......

and Skyler surely wasn't disturbed...

she probally got :noah: all wet and shyt

most women love it when a man is assertive and says things with conviction regardless if they agree with him or not :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Man I feel for Jesse and all but dude is so fukking dumb sometimes. Where does he even get the audacity to constantly second guess Walt and act like a dumbass when Walt saved his life and got him this job and all that shyt. The mess their in with Gus is all because Jesse wanted to avenge his homie but couldn't do it. Smh.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Obviously don't watch/read if you haven't seen the scene ThatKidBlackHippy just quoted....

"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

:whoo:

Skylar thought she was talking to a school teacher when she was actually talking to a gangster.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:wow::dwillhuh::laugh: @ Walt laughing hysterically like he done snapped on some Joker shyt

Just watched that part :wow: I must say I would almost be glad if skylard fat ass got killed hands down most annoying bytch on tv ever :pacspit:

fukk Walt too... dude had way too many power trip moments. I hope Jesse kills that faq.