Breaking Bad

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
wow skylar is such a shytty character :snoop: bytch just threw it at a co worker :childplease: while her cancer having husband is being punished for providing for the family :snoop:

edit: and she rubbed it in his face :krs: someone needs to off her

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
wow skylar is such a shytty character :snoop: bytch just threw it at a co worker :childplease: while her cancer having husband is being punished for providing for the family :snoop:

I still don't understand how in her mind her sharing that puss justified revenge for Walter being a meth cooker to provide for the family, and the fact that Walt never slapped the shyt outta her after she told him still has me :wtb:.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

CORRECTION: that was actually her "BOSS"

But why is that SUPRISING??? :why:

she ain't had a clue what WALT was doing.....all those long nights she is left alone, the "secret phone" he carried...a woman is gonna naturally suspect ....

"oh he fukking some byatch out chea!!!!" :ohhh:

so i can't knock SKYLER for that...even though it was foul as fukk how she revealed it to him.....

but i guess she wanted to send him a message :smugdraper:

btw...that whole scenario was :damn:

and i can't front SKYLER looks like she got some good puzzy :ohlawd:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

she ain't had a clue what WALT was doing.....all those long nights she is left alone, the "secret phone" he carried...a woman is gonna naturally suspect ....

so i can't knock SKYLER for that...even though it was foul as fukk how she revealed it to him.....

can't front, I felt Walt's pain on that scene :wow:

I couldn't imagine joogin off pounds of meth and dealin with gangs
and cartel shyt to provide for a woman who goes and fukks her boss :dwillhuh:

And he cant really do shyt because she needs to be there to take care
of his family once he passes :ohhh:

He just had to let that shyt burn slow :shaq2:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
can't front, I felt Walt's pain on that scene :wow:

I couldn't imagine joogin off pounds of meth and dealin with gangs
and cartel shyt to provide for a woman who goes and fukks her boss :dwillhuh:

And he cant really do shyt because she needs to be there to take care
of his family once he passes :ohhh:

He just had to let that shyt burn slow :shaq2:

u ain't know???....byatches have little to no loyalty even if they are married to you :mjpls:

it's just part of the game..alot of "drug kingpins", "smugglers", and "connects" have had thier woman be the first to betray them :manny:

Nicky Barnes girlfriend let his whole crew run up in her, at the time he was getting indicted..... :sadbron:

Big Meech's main broad got pregnant by Puff Daddy just prior to the DEA raid :weirdo:

hell i remember the conversations back in the day i was having with this suburban chick in my 10th grade english class who i was crushing on, was telling me about all the ounces of raw that her boyfriend was keeping stashed at her room, cause he was getting robbed on the regular at his spot in the hood....

byatch just kept running her mouth , not knowing if i could have been a jackboy or a narc :smh:

you know the saying..u keep your FRIENDS CLOSE, but your ENEMIES CLOSER...

And that "BROAD' is usually your GREATEST ENEMY :smoker:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global

She did that AFTER she found out Walt was dealing meth and not cheating on her tho. It was almost out of spite. You could tell she had the hoe in her even before all this when she was eyeing her boss, so I guess this is her rationalization for letting her inner hoe out. :rudy:

Like what the fukk, it wasn't THAT long ago when Walt was a well mannered chemistry teacher who found out he had weeks to live. She can't put herself in his shoes at that moment and see why he did what he did? fukk that bytch. I hope Walt jr. beats her to death with his walking stick while Holly shyts in her ear. :piss: throw sky in the bushes :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
And fukk her shytty moral compass too. Her boss who she is fukking and treating like the best human on earth is purposely evading taxes and shyt. While that isn't cooking meth, that is still technically illegal and a crime. Yet THAT is fine?

Smh I rarely hate characters on tv shows this much lol.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
that's hoes for ya...

they always look for JUSTIFICATION to do what they wanted to do in the first place...

and "Skyler" is no different......i'm glad the show touched on that...

cause in reality WALT isn't the ONLY ONE "BREAKING BAD"...everybody is fukking up

but REAL TALK...i would say that SKYLER is still a QUEEN COMPARED TO HANK'S PIECE OF SHYT WIFE....

DON'T wanna spoil anything...but Hank's wife u will soon see is a damn nutcase......unless u have noticed it already.....just so damn mouthy and belligerent...

everytime i see her i just can't understand why Hank has yet to discharge his weapon right into her big ass mouth.... :smh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
but REAL TALK...i would say that SKYLER is still a QUEEN COMPARED TO HANK'S PIECE OF SHYT WIFE....

DON'T wanna spoil anything...but Hank's wife u will soon see is a damn nutcase......unless u have noticed it already.....just so damn mouthy and belligerent...

everytime i see her i just can't understand why Hank has yet to discharge his weapon right into her big ass mouth.... :smh:

:comeon:
What she did wasn't as bad as what Skyler did,
not justifying it but come on nikka

You're talkin about the theft incident? thats fukked up how she stuck ole girl with the charge but that < cheating on your dying husband who has left you financially set for life.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:comeon:
What she did wasn't as bad as what Skyler did,
not justifying it but come on nikka

You're talkin about the theft incident? thats fukked up how she stuck ole girl with the charge but that < cheating on your dying husband who has left you financially set for life.

i'm NOT COSIGNING what she did by no means

but dude...u got to understand how women think...

they think on instinct....without much reasoning

i don't think she knew to what extent or even honestly what Walt was actually doing...first thing that came to her mind was HE FUKKING AROUND...

and like i said...SHE BEEN WANTING JUSTIFICATION TO FUKK AROUND

especially that boss which it was obvious she had the "hots" for ....

i've been in that same situation......my ex threw me out her place, cause she automatically thought on that particular night i was cheating on her, when real talk i went to my cousin's crib to use his wifi to get online to order her christmas presents cause our internet was cut off...

but the byatch like Skyler acted on instinct...

and Walt knew he was PARTLY RESPONSIBLE for not being honest...it was a catch 22...

he couldn't tell her shyt, but he knew he had to have her trust at the same time...

so at the same time he had to charge that "L" to the game...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Skyler been lookin to fukk her boss for years. Remember she worked for him before and they had something going on. I don't remember the details.

The only true likable character on the show is Hank. The rest have all kinds of faults.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In no way is Marie worse than Skyler.