Breaking Bad

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
This has nothing to do with me "going hard" for the show. Not one person agreed with that silly shyt you said. And obviously the show is unrealistic, but you're nitpicking things that aren't unrealistic. The fact that you're still stuck on how Walt could make the purest meth is a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Plus you aren't even remembering shyt right. Gus got the cartel into meth distribution, yes....but it wasn't until they built the super lab that they started to mass produce it.

As far as "why didn't they kill him and steal the formula"....Ep 1 of season 4 Walter explained perfectly why you can't use a random goon like Victor to make his formula. The thing about an $8 million lab is, you need an actual chemist to run it.

Yes in "real life" Walt would've been dead but the show ain't real life, and it set up circumstances that perfectly explain why he'd be more useful alive than dead.

And it wasn't generating "billions of dollars", it was around $96 million a year. I could pick apart the rest of your post but I don't have the time.

Fred.
Brehg you go hard for show just stop it. but your opening statement is that the show 100% unrealistic. which is basically agreeing with me. Then im nitpicking stuff thats unrealistic? But you drop a paragraph on how the explosion scene was unrealistic even more than i did . :Wtf:The show has flaws does it make it wack no. But dikk riding is really on some lame shyt . What's worse is that you actually believe that looking at show that represents some real life scenarios in a drama is funny style to question some wtf moments . I could see if I was in the games of throne thread. Really you need not apply you love the show I get it. The show is 100% unrealistic is all you needed to say which is what I was getting at in my first post. And nobody agreed but you the other guy and the very next post agreed with what I said some people just can have a convo without acting like chicks.
like take for example you need a scientists to run the lab? Really so Jesse wasn't running shyt lol just stop breh you just futher proving my ducktale point

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
This is a good discussion.

He said he "took care" of Krazy 8 when Jesse came back and he was gone. It's obvious what he did with the dead body.

You can't really compare the two. I'm not 100% familiar with the comics but if you're killing people or stealing to feed your family during a zombie apocalypse there is a lot bigger "moral grey area" than if you got cancer and decided to become a murderous drug lord.

but see, that's the hole in your entire argument. He never decided to become murderous or a drug lord...that's just kind of how things went. Remember when this all started all he wanted to do was make the drugs and stay out of the way. He was never supposed to meet Krazy 8, he was never supposed to know anything at all. Jesse inadvertently brought him into that entire world because he was so inept at it, he needed Walt to make all the decisions.

And about 25 issues into the Walking Dead Rick has already gone way past the line of killing solely to feed his family. I won't spoil it in here, but you should check it out. I'm almost completely caught up and it's crazy the transition that dude went through in over a year's time. He's like two completely different characters. Same thing can be said about Walt. So no, Walt wasn't already evil...he had to adapt to the world he was forced to get too close to because he wanted to provide for his family when he was gone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a good show, a great show in fact but I can't see comparing this to The Wire. The Wire had a better cast of characters. That's not to say the characters here are bad cause they're good just not seeing the Wire. Walter needs to cross over to the dark side and become a full fledged villain. He's been straddling the fence between good and bad this whole series and when he's good he's kinda dull but when he's bad he can carry the whole show for dolo. I hope in the 4th season he goes over the edge.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:snoop: breh you really need to get Walt's dikk out your throat so you can breath . First you can miss me with all that dikk riding coke, fatherless talk. What kind of p*ssy ass nikka get upset because somebody calls out a show for not keeping it realistic. News flash dumb ass TV shows are scripts point blank. So you telling me that drama based in real life shyt should be all over the place with crazy unrealistic shyt? The wire is fake but there wasn't a bunch of duck tale moments to make the shyt good either. I get it like I said this show appeals to a lot of people who in reality wish they could "break bad" and plays on that fantasy of this guy could be you, back against the not giving a fukk bad ass extect. But don't act like a hoe because somebody peeps the bullshyt on the writing. :stopitslime:

sound like u taking this shyt personal :comeon:

simply admiring a show or an artist for the entertainment value it provides don't make anybody a damn dikkrider...

it was your monkey ass coming in this thread all ANGRY cause it offended EVERYTHING YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU KNOW about a CARTEL... :heh:

And here u go with your HORRIBLE READING COMPREHENSION skills up here doing the exact same thing HEXAGRAM told YOU THAT YOU CAN'T DO..

YOU CANNOT COMPARE "THE WIRE" with "BREAKING BAD" those are two different lanes in regards to the subject matter being dealt with... :smh:

and another thing NEGRO STOP BEING SO DAMN HARD......IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD DISCUSSION MANE..... :what:

if you don't like the gottdamn show then DON'T WATCH THE SHYT.....

only buffoon i know that wanna start a DAMN BEEF OVER A DAMN TV SHOW...

WHERE THEY DO THAT AT? :why:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
sound like u taking this shyt personal :comeon:

simply admiring a show or an artist for the entertainment value it provides don't make anybody a damn dikkrider...

it was your monkey ass coming in this thread all ANGRY cause it offended EVERYTHING YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU KNOW about a CARTEL... :heh:

And here u go with your HORRIBLE READING COMPREHENSION skills up here doing the exact same thing HEXAGRAM told YOU THAT YOU CAN'T DO..

YOU CANNOT COMPARE "THE WIRE" with "BREAKING BAD" those are two different lanes in regards to the subject matter being dealt with... :smh:

and another thing NEGRO STOP BEING SO DAMN HARD......IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD DISCUSSION MANE..... :what:

if you don't like the gottdamn show then DON'T WATCH THE SHYT.....

only buffoon i know that wanna start a DAMN BEEF OVER A DAMN TV SHOW...

WHERE THEY DO THAT AT? :why:
Please do me a favor re read my first post and please tell me where I even brought up the wire or even another show period. I mean what is this this homo you don't love it get the fukk out bullshyt going on in this thread. Seriously Breh nikkas talking about coke raps and fatherless. Because I said a 59 year old science teacher wouldn't punk a Mexican that's in a cartel? the exact same Mexican that both jesse and walt were shook of and plotted to kill for killing his right hand man. The Very NEXT SHOW?!?! You serious Breh. Walt blows a building up with a explosion so powerful to blow out windows, knock out air condition but a pound bag of the same explosive shyt is sitting a foot away and does nothing. Come on miss me with that bullshyt how are them out of this world complaints?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Come on miss me with that bullshyt how are them out of this world complaints?

yes they are...because time and time again me and hexagram explained to you it's just a fictional tv show...

images

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
And about 25 issues into the Walking Dead Rick has already gone way past the line of killing solely to feed his family. I won't spoil it in here, but you should check it out. I'm almost completely caught up and it's crazy the transition that dude went through in over a year's time. He's like two completely different characters

Yo Hex

:scheme:

Check Profile:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This is a good show, a great show in fact but I can't see comparing this to The Wire. The Wire had a better cast of characters. That's not to say the characters here are bad cause they're good just not seeing the Wire. Walter needs to cross over to the dark side and become a full fledged villain. He's been straddling the fence between good and bad this whole series and when he's good he's kinda dull but when he's bad he can carry the whole show for dolo. I hope in the 4th season he goes over the edge.

yea its not as good as the wire....but Wire is the GOAT show. Just cause its not as good as the GOAT doesn't mean its not a good show in its own right.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;545332 said:
the shootout scene between hank and the salamanca bros:lawd:

that whole episode :wow:

Just wait until the last 2 eps of the season...."Half Measure" and "Full Measure". Both are :dwillhuh::ohlawd::gladbron:

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
\
yes they are...because time and time again me and hexagram explained to you it's just a fictional tv show...

images
nikka, I see you just one of them retarded dudes huh? since when is any tv show not fictional? thats really like a retard type comment. Just because its fictional doesnt mean the plot got to have a bunch of loop wholes, and over the top shyt, it is a drama nikka. I can tell you probably a retail worker or call center type dude brain too fried to think intelligently or comprehend. Why the fukk would I care what you or hex says when this nikka literally makes points like hes on meth or some shyt. I see you aint trying to answer none of that though. but i know its fiction anything goes ole true blood ass nikka
lM60b.gif
a bloody nose from that :rudy: :pacspit: but im reaching or out of line for thinking dude might have got ATLEAST knocked out from the explosion? hell I didnt even say that I just wondered why in the hell didnt the rest of the explosives explode from the force of the first one? Only a simple muthafukker would think thats outline and accept that as hey its just fiction breh. But you and this silly nikka Fred want to claim Im nitpicking silly unrealistic points. :what: yall serious. Nitpicking would be .
when hank was looking for jesse and killed tuco the house instantly became a crime scene no? jesse number one suspect right? but yet jesse not even more than a quarter mile from the crime scene somehow out in the middle of the fukking dessert manages to make it ALLLLLL the way back to his house move the trailer and meth lab from his basement all before hank and the dea bust in his doors at the hotel :what: so him and walt can run their plan?!?
now thats fukking nitpicking but I get it fictional again :pacspit: this aint walking dead breh