Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Lol. I started seeing Walt as a bad guy when he turned down the money from his former colleagues. Dude chose to go drug dealer route when he had a clear out. Almost every bad shyt that happens after is his fault.

Nah b, it wasn't that simple. Gretchen was his ex and from what we know things ended badly between them. He harbors some animosity for them because apparently all their success is owed to his contribution to that science thing (forgot what it was called - grey matter?). They became super rich and even got a nobel prize due to WALT'S work (at least from what we know), and he ended up being an over-qualified high school chemistry teacher. You can't fault him for not wanting to accept their charity.

I wouldn't blame the deaths of the plane crash on Walt either. If you are gonna go by that logic, it is technically Jesse's fault for allowing her to relapse and going down that path again, etc etc. Him being more concerned about his marriage in the end and seemingly oblivious about the crash when it happened spoke more of his character and his mind state at the time, but I wouldn't put the responsibility all on him.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
fukk y'all, I got twelve hour shifts today.. fukk YALL... watchin this shyt tonight :to:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam he watched her choke on her own vomit. Thats fukked up and he couldve stopped it. He couldnt even tell Jesse thats how ashamed he was.
I can definitly see jessie getting back at walt in some way.
I was just thinking about the poisoning of brock but walt also has this which they could bring back up and let walt slip in front of jessie that he let her die.

Daps
I can definitly see jessie getting back at walt in some way.
I was just thinking about the poisoning of brock but walt also has this which they could bring back up and let walt slip in front of jessie that he let her die.

Yea what was up with that? Did Walt actually poison that kid? And how did he do it? I dont recall seeing him interact with the kid in anyway.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo is walts son fukked up like dat in real life, cause i thought he was normal at the start of the show?
Yeap but apparently it's not so severe in real life. I remember him saying he tries to get less sleep the night before filming which causes more of the symptoms like stuttering etc.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Streaming links to the show for anyone that misses it.
The latest episodes are out pretty quick too. usually not too long after it airs.

Yea what was up with that? Did Walt actually poison that kid? And how did he do it? I dont recall seeing him interact with the kid in anyway.
I don't know how he got it to the kid but he def poisened him.
Doctors found flower of the lily seeds in the kid or w/e and you see walt taking the same potplant in the rubbish bag when he's cleaning the kitchen.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saul's bodyguard switched the cigarette packs on Jessie when he came to the office.
People keep bringing this up but they only done that to make jessie think gus poisoned the kid.
This doesn't explain them poisoning the kid with that plant.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah b, it wasn't that simple. Gretchen was his ex and from what we know things ended badly between them. He harbors some animosity for them because apparently all their success is owed to his contribution to that science thing (forgot what it was called - grey matter?). They became super rich and even got a nobel prize due to WALT'S work (at least from what we know), and he ended up being an over-qualified high school chemistry teacher. You can't fault him for not wanting to accept their charity.

I wouldn't blame the deaths of the plane crash on Walt either. If you are gonna go by that logic, it is technically Jesse's fault for allowing her to relapse and going down that path again, etc etc. Him being more concerned about his marriage in the end and seemingly oblivious about the crash when it happened spoke more of his character and his mind state at the time, but I wouldn't put the responsibility all on him.

All that shyt doesn't fly with me. He put his pride before his family with that decision. Talking about he wants to provide for his family or leave them something when he's gone :aicmon:

Walt breaking bad sets up a lot of shyt in the show. You can pin Combo's death on him, the sour Tuco business was his fault, I'll even say the airplane crash while you say it's Jesse's fault because he got her to relapse but if Walt never met up with Jesse in the first place, all those dead folks would be alive.

That's just the way I see it, I feel more for Jesse than I do for Walt. :manny:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I really hope this series ends with Jesse killing Mr. White

he's fukked Jesse over so many times. Dude is the definition of a pawn and he has no idea. He's a fukk up god forbid, but he's loyal as hell to Walt, and Walt be playin him like a fiddle.

He also saved him a lot of times. Walt killed those two gangstas that killed Jesse's girlfriend's brother that looked like they were going to kill Jesse. He also saved him in Season 4 from Gus goons in the season finale. Walt got the money from Tuco in season 1 and had him pay extra for Jesse's injuries. It likely will come down to Walt and Jesse though, probably on some Tony/Manolo shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He also saved him a lot of times. Walt killed those two gangstas that killed Jesse's girlfriend's brother that looked like they were going to kill Jesse. He also saved him in Season 4 from Gus goons in the season finale. Walt got the money from Tuco in season 1 and had him pay extra for Jesse's injuries. It likely will come down to Walt and Jesse though, probably on some Tony/Manolo shyt.

If that happens I'm hoping Jesse comes out on top. :birdman:

Would be some bold shyt if they both go down though.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think one will have to kill the other...but I think Walt having to kill Hank, on some 'Simple Plan' shyt, and then having his kid give him up the feds would be ill.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: thats cray

9a62ae5f_breakingbadhuellUmDqw.gif

Fred.