Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. it just seems like gus was way too professional and smart to leave such crucial evidence on a laptop just sitting on his desk

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Walt probably ends on top but no family no friends and cancer killing him. He's going to kill Jesse and that's when people will finally be done with Walt . So far he hasn't realllu been as bad as people act he's arrogant but he protects his family and friends . He has to kill Jesse to make his turn complete. Poisoning brock :yeshrug: only way to get jesse back on his side . Jesse fukked walt when he got gassed by mike and them. After Walter saved him repeatedly he gonna cook knowing gus will merk Walt eventually .
Mike and Gus still had Jesse cooking not like they sent him to rehab and business school

dude got over a hundred murders on his count and he is still not a complete bad guy?

Walt has been fukking with Jessie in secret for this whole series and he is still not a bad guy?

you are really looking at this man threw rose covered lenses.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
dude got over a hundred murders on his count and he is still not a complete bad guy?

Walt has been fukking with Jessie in secret for this whole series and he is still not a bad guy?

you are really looking at this man threw rose covered lenses.

Lol. I started seeing Walt as a bad guy when he turned down the money from his former colleagues. Dude chose to go drug dealer route when he had a clear out. Almost every bad shyt that happens after is his fault.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the gay thing never crossed my mind until ya had to mention it, its almost like you would be happier if ya found out he was gay

:wrist: ass nikkas

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's easier to realize how much of an a$$hole Walt is when you rewatch the series :laugh:

Daps
I think they'll see files in the laptop of video footage, but it will be of Pollos Hermanos :shaq: I think Gus will probably delete the footage of Walt being in there. By the way my cable is off, anyone got a stream link?

And yea it is funny how everything bad that has happened in this show is Walts fault. That motherfukker is responsible for the deaths of like 400 people at least. But I used to listen to people talk about this shot like whats the big deal but the way Gus walked out the room with his head half blown off fixing his tie was the greatest villain death Ive ever seen.