Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
I either missed this or I must be forgetting it.
When has he killed 400 people?
I can only think of maybe 20 people at the most not even that.

You forget about the plane crash breh breh? That was from Walt letting Jane die and her father being distraught about her death.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I really hope this series ends with Jesse killing Mr. White

he's fukked Jesse over so many times. Dude is the definition of a pawn and he has no idea. He's a fukk up god forbid, but he's loyal as hell to Walt, and Walt be playin him like a fiddle.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont even have amc, that shyt vanished off my dish network

:ld:

cole world

turns out it was that mts/sap button on my remote. the channel has a secondary audio source. thats balls tho my dude if thats the case i can see amc themselves streamin again like last week

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's Sunday brehs!!!! Which means it's bout to be Hisenberg Hour!

Damn can a nikka get a smiley?

images

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You forget about the plane crash breh breh? That was from Walt letting Jane die and her father being distraught about her death.

:childplease: that blood is on Jesse's hands. That bish would have ran thru that money and blackmailed Walt again. Walt wasnt gettin high with her :usure:

Daps
:what: @ people blaming walt for the planecrash

If he didnt pull her to her side she woulda still been alive. Her pops wouldve dragged her to rehab, so Jesse would be alone just like when she died but only theyd be clean, BUT, she wouldve made him leave the game, so there is alot of scenarios but walt is to blame for the plane crash because he set off the chain.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
If he didnt pull her to her side she woulda still been alive. Her pops wouldve dragged her to rehab, so Jesse would be alone just like when she died but only theyd be clean, BUT, she wouldve made him leave the game, so there is alot of scenarios but walt is to blame for the plane crash because he set off the chain.

:comeon: breh the only person responsible for Jane's death is Jane.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:what: @ people blaming walt for the planecrash

:russ: these dudes tryin to give Walt all them bodies. Jessie fukked that bish. Then got her high. Then told her about Walt. I guess Walt was just spose to call 911 and have that fiend ruin his life. :snoop:

Then her pops shoulda put her back in rehab and took her away from Jesse the moment he found out she relapsed.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Fam he watched her choke on her own vomit. Thats fukked up and he couldve stopped it. He couldnt even tell Jesse thats how ashamed he was.

Breh but the fact still remains that Jane chose to relapse.. If she wouldn't have died that night, her fate would have still played out the same way. If you go back and watch that episode, you can clearly see Walt is in shock when he see's what is happening..

you really think walt would shed a tear for a broad that was trying to blackmail him if he didn't feel a way about it? I feel from that point on, walt realized that death was truly part of life.