Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
First Season 5 Photo Brehs!!!!
iVpXv.jpg

OH MY GOD THEY'RE STANDING IN A FIELD!!! fukk JULY IS TOO FAR AWAY!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First Season 5 Photo Brehs!!!!

OH MY GOD THEY'RE STANDING IN A FIELD!!! fukk JULY IS TOO FAR AWAY!

That has to be directly after the Season 4 finale because Walt is still rockin the bandaid on his nose.

Fred.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just finished season 4...Im gonna say this is easily better written then the Sopranos...My god i cant believe they are only gonna do 5 seasons...

you guys do know how this is gonna end though right? i might drop some man tears :(

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just finished season 4...Im gonna say this is easily better written then the Sopranos...My god i cant believe they are only gonna do 5 seasons...

you guys do know how this is gonna end though right? i might drop some man tears :(

cosign, i just finished season 4 earlier this month. It took me moving to Albuquerque for a couple of months to get me into the show. But yeah this is def the last season.

Spoilers .....

I think that dude's cancer prob came back since we never got the result of that last pet scan dude had in the middle of season 4. They'll prob get into tax trouble; his wife will get in trouble for that dumb IRS fraud; and Hank will prob find out. I wonder if he'll ever tell jessie about his old girlfriend. Plus gus' old boy is still out there somewhere. If dude makes it out alive with all that going on he's on some next level ish

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
yo somebody answer me this
how did walt get to the little boy to poison him? and that was straight chess not checkers by walk. and dont forget bout Beneke. he is dead right? somebody gon look for him :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yo somebody answer me this
how did walt get to the little boy to poison him? and that was straight chess not checkers by walk. and dont forget bout Beneke. he is dead right? somebody gon look for him :yeshrug:

Well the kid was always on his bike right? All Walt had to do was go to him to say he wanted something then poison him.

Ricin can be administered via minimal contact. Take the opening scene in the International if u've seen it (qctually was tuat ricin i cant remember). If not, theres a famous case in the UK where a man was killed when Ricin was put on the tip of a Umbrella.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
cosign, i just finished season 4 earlier this month. It took me moving to Albuquerque for a couple of months to get me into the show. But yeah this is def the last season.

Spoilers .....

I think that dude's cancer prob came back since we never got the result of that last pet scan dude had in the middle of season 4. They'll prob get into tax trouble; his wife will get in trouble for that dumb IRS fraud; and Hank will prob find out. I wonder if he'll ever tell jessie about his old girlfriend. Plus gus' old boy is still out there somewhere. If dude makes it out alive with all that going on he's on some next level ish

The girlfriend thing will come out, just to wrap up that part of the story and to trigger the eventual break up of Walts and Jesses relationship IMO. Even tho they do have a love hate relationship thru out so far, Walts always had some control over Jesse whether Jesse knew it or not.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well the kid was always on his bike right? All Walt had to do was go to him to say he wanted something then poison him.

Ricin can be administered via minimal contact. Take the opening scene in the International if u've seen it (qctually was tuat ricin i cant remember). If not, theres a famous case in the UK where a man was killed when Ricin was put on the tip of a Umbrella.

MAJOR SEASON 4 SPOILERS BELOW....

:wtf:

The kid wasn't poisoned with Ricin. He was poisoned with Lily of the Valley, which Walt had in his back yard. That's why they showed the final shot of the plant from the finale, in Walt's back yard:

proof2.png

The ep before the finale is when he got the idea, while he was spinning the gun in his backyard:

lv7%25255B4%25255D.png

As far as when he had time, Saul's secretary was shredding school schedules in the scene where Walt is looking for Saul:

proof.png

I took a pic from the video and had to rotate it but you can see MATH, ENG, ART, etc. Also if I would've let the scene play a little longer that writing to the right says "Class" with different times.

Fred.