Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
MAJOR SEASON 4 SPOILERS BELOW....

:wtf:

The kid wasn't poisoned with Ricin. He was poisoned with Lily of the Valley, which Walt had in his back yard. That's why they showed the final shot of the plant from the finale, in Walt's back yard:

proof2.png

The ep before the finale is when he got the idea, while he was spinning the gun in his backyard:

lv7%25255B4%25255D.png

As far as when he had time, Saul's secretary was shredding school schedules in the scene where Walt is looking for Saul:

proof.png

I took a pic from the video and had to rotate it but you can see MATH, ENG, ART, etc. Also if I would've let the scene play a little longer that writing to the right says "Class" with different times.

Fred.

:snoop: @ me

Im sure Jesse said ricin tho at the hospital. Thats what i got confused with

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: @ me

Im sure Jesse said ricin tho at the hospital. Thats what i got confused with

Nah he did say Ricin because the poison was missing from his cigarettes. Which Saul's goon grabbed in this scene....you can see him put something in his pocket:

9a62ae5f_breakingbadhuellUmDqw.gif

That was why Saul called Jesse like 10x, telling him "hey come see me". So they could set him up to think Ricin poisoned the kid.

It was a brilliant chess move by Walt. Worst case scenario, Jesse thinks Walt poisoned the kid because they're beefing, and he kills Walt. Who is basically dead already. Best case scenario Walt convinces Jesse that Gus did it, because after all "who do you know, who's allowed children to be murdered?"....that would put Jesse on Walt's side, and leave Gus with 0 cooks....deading his whole operation.

Fred.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah he did say Ricin because the poison was missing from his cigarettes. Which Saul's goon grabbed in this scene....you can see him put something in his pocket:

9a62ae5f_breakingbadhuellUmDqw.gif

That was why Saul called Jesse like 10x, telling him "hey come see me". So they could set him up to think Ricin poisoned the kid.

It was a brilliant chess move by Walt. Worst case scenario, Jesse thinks Walt poisoned the kid because they're beefing, and he kills Walt. Who is basically dead already. Best case scenario Walt convinces Jesse that Gus did it, because after all "who do you know, who's allowed children to be murdered?"....that would put Jesse on Walt's side, and leave Gus with 0 cooks....deading his whole operation.

Fred.

I remember that convo, how Walt got his inception on with Jesse. Its funny that Walt comes out lookin weak in most confrontations but he always wins out in the end game. I just cant see whoses gunna come out on top in all this, everyones fukked in some way or another, so it be interestin to see who positions themselves where

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:never noticed that

but the question remains how did they give jesse's pack of cigarettes back?

The scene where Jesse and Saul's goon wrestle, he could've put another pack in when he took the first one out.

Vince Gilligan (lead writer for the show) said they wanted to show how the plan happened, but they ran out of time.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
"All Hail The King"

I'm assuming he is about to run his own drug ring now. Really boss it up.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
1st half of Season 5: The rise of the Walter White Kingpin era
2nd half of Season 5: The demise

I could see that. 16 eps is enough to do Walt vs. Hank and Walt vs. Jesse

I heard that Madrigal, the German company that funded Gus and the Super Lab, is pissed about losing their investment and will be going after Walt. That could be cool too.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
Surprised no ones mentioned yet that they casted Jesse Plemons (FNL) for season 5