Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
finally got caught up and this show is the truth.
Spoiler

I was shocked that when gus walked out the explosion like it was nothing; when they did that reveal all i could think of was that ether line (blows up no guts left chest/face gone) lol.

Honestly I kinda feel that season 4 should've been the final season; i'm worried that the show has no where else to go but down hill. I dont think mike is gonna care too much about gus since it seemed like he didnt agree with everything dude was doing. If hank finds out about walt; he's gonna lose it. Cuz of walt dude ended up in a shootout with chuko; than almost got decapitated by the cartel goons.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to book mark this sh*t so I can laugh at the people saying it's gonna fall off.

Based on what? It's currently a GOAT contender, and just gave you one of the strongest season ending arcs in TV history. I mean....where is this coming from? :childplease:

Fred.

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
Has anyone who said they tried to watch the show and doesn't like it seen season 4? I waited till season 4 was done and well beyond to watch it but when I did I wandered why I waited so long.

The seasons do get better as they go along but honestly for me seasons 1-3 weren't great enough to get me pumped to watch s.4 when it first came on. But after that season...I feel like its one of the best tv show ever when you think of how s. 1-3 influences season 4 and judge the series in whole.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
breh... its been right in front of us :krs:
tumblr_lsxmqvxzNZ1qfq52po1_500.png

eyeball.png

image.jpg

gus stayed 10 steps ahead of everybody. i dont know how walt (or even us) could think that even in his death, walt would come off this easy. one more thing i noticed, hank's partner gomez definitely had to work for gus. when hank was tellin him and the dea chief what he found on gus he let out a clear sign of relief when hank was playin it off like "maybe i'm wrong". idk what that means for walt, but hank is bound to still have his own problems too

piff next season foreal :yes:

Holy shyt :krs:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I need to book mark this sh*t so I can laugh at the people saying it's gonna fall off.

Based on what? It's currently a GOAT contender, and just gave you one of the strongest season ending arcs in TV history. I mean....where is this coming from? :childplease:

Fred.

every show falls off; look at dexter; which had the potential to be the goat. My only problem with the show; is that you have to ignore that 9/10 times these cats would've been dead by the 1st season. Season 4 def had the vibe as a final season; and I would've been really satisfied if the season ended at that point. But we'll see what happends but most shows always end up :flabbynsick:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just finished season 3... shyt is pure piff from the land of piffery...Walt is straight up G status brehs...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
every show falls off; look at dexter; which had the potential to be the goat. My only problem with the show; is that you have to ignore that 9/10 times these cats would've been dead by the 1st season. Season 4 def had the vibe as a final season; and I would've been really satisfied if the season ended at that point. But we'll see what happends but most shows always end up :flabbynsick:

Homie "Dexter" was never a GOAT contender. The closest it came to that was season 4.

Fred.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Homie "Dexter" was never a GOAT contender. The closest it came to that was season 4.

Fred.

dexter was def up there in terms of quality dramas. Season 1,2, and 4 were pretty much classics. Season 3 was a little weak but they made up for season 4. After that it fell off hard.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just watched seasons 3 and 4 in the past week. The big homie Walt is devious.

Dexter is honestly one of the worst shows I have ever watched in my life. I'll never understand how people claim that show is great. I can understand it being a guilty pleasure, maybe.