Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I'm curious about how Mike's & Walt's relationship will be like. Will Mike be on board? Will Walt have to create his own staff from scratch? Will all of Gus's staff & goons fall on board with Walt? This aspect should be really interesting.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
"All Hail The King"

I'm assuming he is about to run his own drug ring now. Really boss it up.

"Look at the big brain on akaDemiK!"

0.jpg

Ronald

Daps
“No longer under the thumb of a mastermind criminal, Walt now assumes the role of one himself, as he and Jesse (Aaron Paul) look to build their own empire,” reads the official Season 5 logline. “Meanwhile, Skyler (Anna Gunn) struggles with the reality of her husband’s new role and Hank (Dean Norris) works to wrap up his investigation of Gus’ business.”

Daps

knew they was gonna take it to the top...can't wait. when is the first ep droppin?

Daps
if what happened in season 4 is any indication of whats the outcome for the series finale i expect

walter white to die... there was a specific scene in the 4th season probably the 2nd to last ep, when walter was trying to get money from under the house. it was all gone. He rolled over and started laughin and the camera started backing out and looked like walt was in a coffin....or atleast to me:smugdraper: