Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason I can see Jesse and/or Mike turning on Walt. It's clear that Mike has a soft spot for Jesse and rightfully so after he held shyt down and saved Mike's ass in Mexico. This show has so many potential great storylines, can't wait to see where it goes from here on out.

Mike gonna be a problem . Most likely the guy to snitch on Walt when he sees that plant .

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Is Skyler still smoking?

I saw somebody say she is

and you know

Walt took back the cigarette/ricin from Saul :scheme:

:ohhh:

I gotta start payin more attention. I remember back in season 4 i think, when Gus took Walt out to the desert and said he'd kill his family..Walt looks up and sees two planes passing each other..i peeped it the 2nd time i watched it like :dwillhuh: :krs:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
in that flash forward, skyler is definitely dead imo. possibly hank too seeing as how after a year walt is not in jail. it really feels to me that hes going after somebody for revenge. he "disappeared" and now hes back. my guess is jesse

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I know I'm reacing but the 52 looks like the symbol for omega (the end) to me...or a mushroom cloud.

tumblr_m78psyjtdp1r17qi5o1_250.gif

TomMindBlown.gif

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
That "I forgive you shyt" was a brilliant move by Walt.

He essentially used SKyler's typical passive aggressive/guilt trip against her.

In him saying "I forgive you" he's really communicating to her that she fukked up so she has no leg to stand on when it comes to judging or second guessing him.

My thoughts exactly :yes:

Thats one of the reason why so many of us dislike Skylar, she's been a fukking hypocrite from the go.