walt missing his wedding ring

:smoker:

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malcolm in the Middle was on TV earlier. Bryan Cranston's acting :bow:

They should bring in actors from that show as minor characters.

Lois as Walt's jumpoff :ooh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm in the Middle was on TV earlier. Bryan Cranston's acting :bow:

They should bring in actors from that show as minor characters.

Lois as Walt's jumpoff :ooh:

:russ:

I don't know what his former co-stars are doing now all I know is the last time I saw Frankie Muniz was in Walk Hard and after that I heard he turned to Formula racing, as for everyone else :yeshrug: it's like after Malcolm In The Middle they dropped off the map.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
need a link for the ep , ain't going through this whole thread full of spoilers

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
It will be interesting to see how Hank ties everything together, he already knows that Gus had video footage of people cooking in the laundry lab... and in the scene where the police are seizing the cpu you can clearly see him looking as if he knows something. Only a matter of time before him and Walt square off. I think that the flash forward scene will take place at the beginning of the next 8 ep series next year which means that some important people will probably get murked real soon judging by the way Walt was looking all depressed and shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For all we know Gus was streaming live from the cameras and the laptop had nothing on it.....which would be funny as hell because Walt's scheme with the magnet just uncovered more evidence.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also the waitress in the opening scene calls Walt Mr. Lambert (the name on his fake ID)... Skylers maiden name is lambert (from 1 of the earlier seasons).
:mindblown:

:ohhh:

This in addition to the missing wedding ring and him reenacting the bacon scene she did in season 1 confirms she's dead, IMO.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse better not turn on Walt again . Smh at him agreeing to cook for gus cause they gassed him up . That was a death sentence for Walt if he didn't poison Brock his fam was dead. Jesse sympathizers got to realize he screwed up so many times in a year ., if he killed Gus before Brock never gets poisoned. He gets manipulated to easy

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
For some reason I can see Jesse and/or Mike turning on Walt. It's clear that Mike has a soft spot for Jesse and rightfully so after he held shyt down and saved Mike's ass in Mexico. This show has so many potential great storylines, can't wait to see where it goes from here on out.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real quick on Walt's attitude throughout this episode..

With the time in between seasons I sometime forget about all the shyt thats gone down in this dude's life in a relatively short period of time.

He's just coming off beating the top dog in the game 1 on 1. Before that he topped a low level distributor (Hector i think? dude from eps 1 and 2), a local boss (tuco), and a regional boss in Guss. All this shyt happened in less than a year.

After dominating Gus the way he did, Walt does have some reason to act like he's fukken untouchable.

Sure, it will probably come back on him, but if I were Walt right now I'd be :smugdraper: x a million too
:manny:

In less than a year he went from mild mannered teacher to lex Luther . :krs: I mean the number of w he took after never being in the drug game is crazy . Mike hating ass need to join the winning team , I hope walt kills his salty ass