Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
if there was a photo frame as evidence, wouldnt one of the first things they do when they took it be to take the picture out the frame anyway? to see if something is written on the back or something? so wouldnt they have seen that number regardless??

i could be wrong idk

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I know I'm reacing but the 52 looks like the symbol for omega (the end) to me...or a mushroom cloud.

tumblr_m78psyjtdp1r17qi5o1_250.gif

There's just so many scenarios... my head about to explode like :whoo:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Nah, it's gonna be Ricin.

Think about how many times they've made that shyt but NEVER actually poisoned anybody with it. That shyt is gonna get used on somebody at some point.

That's a good theory, that would be the easiest target to finally use the Ricin on. I think if Ted slips up before then though, I think it's a real possibility that Skylar is goin to get her hands dirty, she's feeling herself a lil bit with that "good" comment.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
real quick on Walt's attitude throughout this episode..

With the time in between seasons I sometime forget about all the shyt thats gone down in this dude's life in a relatively short period of time.

He's just coming off beating the top dog in the game 1 on 1. Before that he topped a low level distributor (Hector i think? dude from eps 1 and 2), a local boss (tuco), and a regional boss in Guss. All this shyt happened in less than a year.

After dominating Gus the way he did, Walt does have some reason to act like he's fukken untouchable.

Sure, it will probably come back on him, but if I were Walt right now I'd be :smugdraper: x a million too
:manny: