Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I know I'm reacing but the 52 looks like the symbol for omega (the end) to me...or a mushroom cloud.

tumblr_m78psyjtdp1r17qi5o1_250.gif

:ohhh:

prolific posting

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:ohhh:

prolific posting

I am ruffling my feathers a bit here but on SOHH I correctly posted about the gun pointing to the Lilly of the Valley and that Walt poisoned Brock, saying that I remembered my grandma having them in her backyard telling me to stay away from them.

Now, I'm not saying this bacon shyt means anything. There's really only one way to make a 52 with bacon, and it probably all looks similar. I'm just saying a lot of people in here are guessing that this scene is possibly the beginning of the final scene of the whole series. I believe this too. I think if the bacon is indeed a simple omega symbol then that is more evidence pointing to this being the end, with Walt going out in a blast.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
:wtf:

So Walter White not gonna leave the series alive?

maybe but we won't find out until much later. if you click that link and read the the article they reference that they were apprehensive about him playing the role of walt but after they saw bryan cranston play a certain role in "the x-files", where he dies, they realized he could be the walter white they envisioned.

reading is fundamental nikkas... :myman:

one of the best "Always Sunny..." episodes ever. The date scene is hilarious:

Beginning of Date: Full on rapist? It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - YouTube
End of Date: Milk Steak on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – Eat Me Daily

and word to this. one of the funniest things to ever appear on television. that whole episode is :russ:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Reading thru this thread makes this show even doper.

I think Walt's family gonna die too. All of 'em. And I think HE kills Hank personally, he or Jesse.

I don't know about y'all but I am rooting for Walt till the end, I don't care :yeshrug:

:damn:

Only reason I'm rooting for Walter is because of Jessie. I feel like that dude is being dragged into some sinister shyt. :to:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
amc such a shytty network got so fukkin lucky with madmen/bb

not showing the preview to watch some bytchass reality show... fukk out of here
And The Walking Dead
And Hell on Wheels
And The Killing

They don't fukk around with tv, breh. They just stay on some of these dumbass reality shows
took the words right out of my mouth
the look he gave while he hugged her while apologizing says alot more

he still is pissed that not only she gave up dat puzzy to Berneke but that she gave him 600 thousand stacks of his bread to keep the IRS off of his ass

Don't worry i think Walt is about to lay her ass down...

maybe taht CHOPPA is for her ass :takedat:
:usure:

I took it as a sign of his arrogance showing again. He tellin her "I forgive you" but bytch never asked for his forgiveness. She did it to save him and keep them all out of jail. But Walt ain't thinkin bout all that...his arrogance demands her to want forgiveness so much so that he ain't even waiting for her to ask for it.
my favorite scene was when ted starts saying how he wont snitch and he got family; like he thinks this chick got muscle; and she says Good with the:birdman: face.
i'm glad they kept mike around; he's like the only voice of reason on this show
:jawalrus:
Few things.

Ted is terrified of Skylar, and her saying "good" showed a small flash of the same shyt Walt is on....she felt empowered by intimidating him.

Walt is the new Gus. People keep saying "oh he thinks he's the boss"....nah, he is the boss. The writers said he's gonna take shyt over this season.

The whole magnets shyt was :shaq2::childplease: at first....but as soon as I seen Jesse with the lap top I was like :ahh: because one of my boys fukked his computer up with a magnet accidentally. I knew what they were planning.

I want to know what's up with that scene from the beginning of the ep.

And the ep seemed like 15 minutes long. That shyt was over fast as hell.

Fred.

:lawd: