Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

Dont forget being fukked out of a position in a Multi Million Company

and a nobel prize...which is what i think this is all about. still think hes out of his element though. he really doesnt have a clue...gassed and blinded by his own dumb luck. why do you think gus and mike (true criminals) dont like his ass

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
and a nobel prize...which is what i think this is all about. still think hes out of his element though. he really doesnt have a clue...gassed and blinded by his own dumb luck. why do you think gus and mike (true criminals) dont like his ass
They don't like him because he is smarter than them and he knows it, look at the season 3 full measures when Walt was a step ahead them by having Gale killed, you saw Mikes face then and how he knew Walt got the best of him. Gus knew Walt cooked a better product than Gale because Gale told him so, look Walt was born to be a criminal, the cancer eat ate away his shell of good day, good father, good friend and revealed his true self.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:youngsabo:

The next ep is called "Madrigal". Look who owns Los Pollos Hermanos:

Tumblr_lqpzt8j8yo1qaw87mo1_500.jpg

Madrigal Electromotive GmbH....that scene above is from season 3, ep 9.

Fred.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: I hate this weekly shyt, but maybe it will give me time to revisit some of the older episodes and get my detective work on, so I'm like :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Someone please remind me what happened with Ted? I remember some incident with him and some stairs.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
^[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwzDqN7foyI]Breaking Bad - Ted Beneke slips and falls [HD/720p] - YouTube[/ame]

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how much money does walt have left?

Breaking Bad: How Much Money Does Walt Have Left? (INFOGRAPHIC) - News - TV.com

We can estimate the amount of time Walt worked for Gus at about six months. We used this handy Vulture article to help us out with the timeframe.

– Walt's first three months of work were done at a rate of $3 million to be split with Jesse... or $1.5 million for the first three months.

– Gus then re-upped their deal to pay $15 million for a year, split down the middle. This was confirmed in Season 4's seventh episode, "Problem Dog," when Skyler did some quick math as to how much Walt earned per year. She estimated about $7.1 million, to which Walt responded calmly, "$7.5 million minus expenses."

– $7.5 million divided by 12 months is $625,000 per month. Walt worked for Gus for an additional three months on the new deal, making him $1.875 million.

– So with six-month earnings equal to $3.375 million, we can subtract work expenses established by Walt as about $400,000 per year, or $200,000 per six months. That gives us an earnings total of:

$3,175,000

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Anyone have the trailer for next week? I checked the AMC/Breaking Bad site earlier it wasn't there.

I wonder if Hank saw Walt on the laptop and thats why he had that look on his face during the bag and tag process.