Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Pond Scum

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if Walt has Hank killed.

The whole show is about Walt slowly losing all decency and going from protagonist to antagonist.

So far he's let his partner's girlfriend die when you could've saved her, made Jesse kill a man for his own survival, murdered in cold blood and poisoned a child. The next step is hurting his loved ones.

Mark my words, Walt will do something in the next series that will make his journey to the darkside complete. And I can see Hank being murdered.

Either that or Hank takes him down. One of these things will happen.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I just hope Jesse ends up winning somehow. Dude gets shyt on every other episode...

remember when he fell in the port-o-potty, and had to sleep with all that blue shyt all over him....:to:

90382.jpg

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
July cant some soon enough :takedat:

Remember, Gus worked for people too. People who are gonna be pissed he is dead :birdman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
July cant some soon enough :takedat:

Remember, Gus worked for people too. People who are gonna be pissed he is dead :birdman:

Yeah, and when you decide to drop pics to finale spoilers you can use the spoiler tags now

:gladbron:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I tried but I just cant get into this show...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Walt has Hank killed.

The whole show is about Walt slowly losing all decency and going from protagonist to antagonist.

So far he's let his partner's girlfriend die when you could've saved her, made Jesse kill a man for his own survival, murdered in cold blood and poisoned a child. The next step is hurting his loved ones.

Mark my words, Walt will do something in the next series that will make his journey to the darkside complete. And I can see Hank being murdered.

Either that or Hank takes him down. One of these things will happen.

Yep.

And it won't even be hard. Walt's never really liked Hank anyway.