Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:beli: If you cant get into this, I wanna know what you think is good?
I know i'm going to get hated on for this but fukk it** goes into skip bayless mode** This show the wire are in my opinion to of the most overated shows ever of all time... It way too damn slow, I cant stand most of the characters, I'm tired of seeing this nikka in his underwear coughin up blood or his dumb ass wife fukking up everything. I mean it's not a bad show its just not what I want to see when I want to be entertained. it's more like a documentary to me... end rant

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I know i'm going to get hated on for this but fukk it** goes into skip bayless mode** This show the wire are in my opinion to of the most overated shows ever of all time... It way too damn slow, I cant stand most of the characters, I'm tired of seeing this nikka in his underwear coughin up blood or his dumb ass wife fukking up everything. I mean it's not a bad show its just not what I want to see when I want to be entertained. it's more like a documentary to me... end rant

:usure:

:pacspit:

Rayzah

Daps
9760j4.gif
elbow_medium.gif
:yeshrug: I really tried to like this show based of what ive been hearing but.. idk, it's like just when I start getting into it and it feels like something exciting is getting ready to happen..... nothing really happens..

thatsright

Rookie
Daps

Its hard to tell what you think is good, it seems like you need a show to be like a video game to think it's entertaining. Id rather watch a show where the characters are developed and there's good writing and a serialized storyline

Rayzah

Daps
Its hard to tell what you think is good, it seems like you need a show to be like a video game to think it's entertaining. Id rather watch a show where the characters are developed and there's good writing and a serialized storyline

I like shows like dexter s.1-4, entoroge, 24, true blood S.1-3 even that new show homeland is good. the thing about wanting to see character development is you have to care enough about the character and actually want to see more of them. the people on this show annoy me.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I like shows like dexter s.1-4, entoroge, 24, true blood S.1-3 even that new show homeland is good. the thing about wanting to see character development is you have to care enough about the character and actually want to see more of them. the people on this show annoy me.

man the mid to latter seasons of those 2 shows are :gag: status....havent watched TB or homeland :ehh:

and learn how to spell :pacspit:

Rayzah

Daps
man the mid to latter seasons of those 2 shows are :gag: status....havent watched TB or homeland :ehh:

and learn how to spell :pacspit:
true, but that doesn't erase the first 5 seasons.. oh and fukk spell check this a message board, a hip hop board at that, you know what I was trying to say..lol

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

wow are you fukkin serious :what: dexter was cool the first season, maybe the second, but after that the predictability is so ridiculous its just no point in watchin anymore (for me at least). there's another serial killer, "the ______ killer", he and dexter are connected some how, dexter has to kill them, cue the next season :gag: i stomached my way up to the past season with mos def but after a episode or 2 i decided it just wasnt worth it. to each is own i guess though :manny: